What did you play most recently?

Gryph

Mafia 2. I am right around the halfway point. the only thing I don't like is there isn't much to do outside the main story.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

InFamous. It's pretty sweet, with all the electric powers, and shockwaves and such. Plus, all the little shards you "have" to collect can be seen on the map, which must be some kind of a first in video games of this type

Scott Pilgrim - It's great if you like 16-bit era games. Extremly hard though. I love it when the guys pile up on you and you super punch the group, classic.

Beat my 3rd run through of Castlevania Symphony of the Night.

You know what was awesome? Getting 200% map awareness in under 7 hours because I knew where everything was practically.

The game released in 97 i believe. I have played through at least 20 times. Shmoo drops Crissaegrim (sound familiar?), dodo drops Runesword, fire demon drops marsil. After your first playthrough, the Paranthropus: giant yellowish skeleton with a bone club, drops the Ring of Vardas. If you dont know, now ya know. Get 2 of them.

Scott pilgrim and Shank trials.

I like both but not 10 and 15 dollars worth.

I think I have 2 or 3 more chapters of Mafia II.

same as inky even scott pilgrim makes me wanna find it and have an excuse to crank up mame and i finisihed mafia so im just waiting around for halo reach or what ever else comes out soon

side note i know scott pilgrim is not a rom it just has that old school arcade beat em up feel

Beat my 3rd run through of Castlevania Symphony of the Night.

You know what was awesome? Getting 200% map awareness in under 7 hours because I knew where everything was practically.

The game released in 97 i believe. I have played through at least 20 times. Shmoo drops Crissaegrim (sound familiar?), dodo drops Runesword, fire demon drops marsil. After your first playthrough, the Paranthropus: giant yellowish skeleton with a bone club, drops the Ring of Vardas. If you dont know, now ya know. Get 2 of them.

I'm the grindy kind of player, in those 7 hours I managed to get my Sword familiar up to lvl 50 somewhere in there farming the octopus in the upside down castle.

Scott pilgrim and Shank trials.

I like both but not 10 and 15 dollars worth.

I think I have 2 or 3 more chapters of Mafia II.

I agree that without the online Scott Pilgrim isn't worth $10, but my friends are big fans of the comics/movie so when I told them I got the game they were on it like white on rice. Beat the game in 3 sittings.