What did you play most recently?

Gryph

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yakuza 3. At 80% completion now. Mini games to go and 3 substories to complete, plus coliseum battles, tag matches and Ex-HARD mode to go to get platinum :(

Man.. I hate planning ahead but I might need your help for the plat. I fuckin hate these mini-games, it's prolly the platinum killer, I don't mind ex-mode but damn.. I barely got through a pool game last time I played it and that was hard. Fuck this platinum.

Yakuza 3. At 80% completion now. Mini games to go and 3 substories to complete, plus coliseum battles, tag matches and Ex-HARD mode to go to get platinum :P

Man.. I hate planning ahead but I might need your help for the plat. I fuckin hate these mini-games, it's prolly the platinum killer, I don't mind ex-mode but damn.. I barely got through a pool game last time I played it and that was hard. Fuck this platinum.

Yeah, the pool is hard, i still did not managed to get break-ace on it :/ I am leaving the mini-games for the last part . Currently concentrating on those substories 1st. 2 more substories to go, clear all hitmen missions, clear all lockers, clear all dining, 7 heat moves to go :P

Charting Uncharted 2 on Hard.

Have fun on crushing mode after hard. I'm sure you'll enjoy the last boss fight as much as I did.

Yeah, the pool is hard, i still did not managed to get break-ace on it :/ I am leaving the mini-games for the last part . Currently concentrating on those substories 1st. 2 more substories to go, clear all hitmen missions, clear all lockers, clear all dining, 7 heat moves to go :P

Substories are fun but I think Sega has gone way over their head by making you clear up to the hardest difficulties of all the mini-games. I think I'm gonna be throwing shit around if I can't plat because of the gay mini-games.

Charting Uncharted 2 on Hard.

Have fun on crushing mode after hard. I'm sure you'll enjoy the last boss fight as much as I did.

Substories are fun but I think Sega has gone way over their head by making you clear up to the hardest difficulties of all the mini-games. I think I'm gonna be throwing shit around if I can't plat because of the gay mini-games.

Golf is the hardest for me so far. Especially near the green, i can't see whether there is an incline or a decline. Hard to judge where to putt it. And to pass the mini games, you need to score -5 or better in tournament. NOT many people can even do that in real life lol :P

started new games of red dead and fallout 3 until Mafia 2 comes out. might grab the castlevania game on xbla today. but 15 bucks for an abla game is hard for me to swallow.