What did you play most recently?

Gryph

Got tired of Ninja Gaiden Sigma, grew tired of playing through the same old stages.

Makes me wish a sequel was coming out soon.

I for one, would very much like to see Ninja Gaiden Sigma 3, with tons of blood and possible decapitations, since we didn't get that with Sigma 2.

But...but.....you got boob jiggling!!!!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

polygon boobies aren't a big selling point for me.

polygon boobies aren't a big selling point for me.

Exactly. I wonder what is in their minds when they make the game, thinking that boob jiggling will sell the game <_< <_<

went back to Crackdown to get in the mood for when the second one hits on Friday, fall down into the sewer like tunnels beneath one boss battle, announcer tells me he's never seen someone reach such heights <_<

crackdown 2 its just like crackdown 1
just hopefully with less glitches, the demo seemed to not have that many at least, got sick of being run down by invisible cars in the first, though seeing a driver float along in a driving position was amusing Edited by Hawq

Singularity. boredom forced me to give it a try and it's really not that bad. the levels are very linear no chance of getting lost or doing much exploring. the story is good though. and the time based powers are neat. the standard weapons are pretty boring, pistol machine gun, sniper rifle, shotgun type shit. with a few different types like the seeker which allows you to control the bullets path.

I gave the XBLA trial of Blacklight: Tango Down a try. but I just didn't dig it.