What did you play most recently?

Gryph

I was in the wooden hut where you get the maps or whatever, and the guys kept flanking in to weird positions round the back of the hut. And throwing that grenade is a bit ropey.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in the wooden hut where you get the maps or whatever, and the guys kept flanking in to weird positions round the back of the hut. And throwing that grenade is a bit ropey.

Well, that part is kind of tricky since you simply can't stay in one place all the time. I had no problems with grenade throwing unless someone prefers to keep the SIXAXIS throw enabled.

I also don't have a problem replaying the game especially when I've missed lots of artefacts and such. The locales are so nice that I would replay U2 just for those alone.

Got tired of Ninja Gaiden Sigma, grew tired of playing through the same old stages.

Makes me wish a sequel was coming out soon.

I for one, would very much like to see Ninja Gaiden Sigma 3, with tons of blood and possible decapitations, since we didn't get that with Sigma 2.

Got tired of Ninja Gaiden Sigma, grew tired of playing through the same old stages.

Makes me wish a sequel was coming out soon.

I for one, would very much like to see Ninja Gaiden Sigma 3, with tons of blood and possible decapitations, since we didn't get that with Sigma 2.

Dunno buddy, I love me some persons who have the same interest in Ninja Gaiden as I do.

Playing Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1 rocked my world, I appreciate it more than Ninja Gaiden 2, everything seems much smoother and less cluttered. The music brought me back to the Xbox days as well. I don't like playing with Rachel, (except for the insta-kills), she's clunky.

Without Itagaki I can't see a real Ninja Gaiden III, one that's hardcore and not toned down with purple blood mist. I need mees some new Ninja Gaiden shit, after 2 games, and 15 re-makes / improvement games, I need something else.