What did you play most recently?

Gryph

Sounds hard lol, i'm holding off on it until later. Too bad there's no gamepad support for it. :)

Playing through Resident Evil 4 (finally) on PC.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I love BioShock 2's story so far, and I like Rapture. but I have to admit that the game is much harder than the first. It's like every third Splicer you encounter has a typewriter and when those guys pop up when you're supposed to protect a Little Sister, things get way hard.

The new hacking minigame is great, though and it helps when you get free items and health when you properly hack Health Stations and such. What still gets me though (as it did in the first game) is how fast enemies respawn when you do something specific or leave a certain area and come back. Limiting Health Kits and EVE Hypos to five doesn't warm me up, either.

Dead Space and Duke Nukem: Manhatten Project

There's 2 achievements/trophies in Dead Space that involve using the cannon and keeping the ships hull damage at or above 50%. Did anyone get those and what's the best way of doing them?

Dam Im itching to play this game again, I PX it a while back.

I love how you have to move all around the ship fixing stuff and doing this then been moved on to the next section.

The first 5 minutes of gameplay shits you up big time lol

all screaming at you - armour upgrades are sweet.

Deus Ex was always one of those games that were just too difficult for me to enjoy, and I never bothered to learn to play it right. Stealth in an FPS game is not my cup of tea.