What did you play most recently?

Gryph

I quit Dead Space, I sent it back to Gamefly, I failed. Wouldn't be the first time.

Aw man, what the fuck did you do? :)

I thought you were more ambitious than to succumb to a game like Dead Space. Taking long breaks from a game is fine, but to send it back completely?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dead space if full of win.

dead space 2 is gona be freaking sweet, the storey and the desperation is there for all only a true gaming warrior rattles through this, are you a bad enough dude?

The bit that enriched me was when near the end when you thought it was over it wasn't and a new section was given to you, its like Alien/aliens/RE4 - Failure is not an option.

Pick that motherfucker up and kick all their asses!

I got to the part where I meet some girl in a white suit, and she's all, "That door is locked, let me bypass the security system".

So I have to kill these aliens before they try to kill her. It was too much, it pissed me off, I couldn't take it. I'm focused on protecting her, then two fuckers come over the rail, and try to kill me. How in the fuck am I supposed to protect her whilst protecting myself? It was bullshit.

If you're playing on normal for dead space, the pistol/gun you start out with is usually enough for most enemies. Shoot limbs off with 1-2 shots then stomp if you can or shoot them once in the head. I pretty much got by with just the pistol and the charge gun. (Had the rifle but hardly used it).

Anyways, playing some C&C 3 Tiberium wars now. Running into RTS woes where it seems like computer gets infinite units.

If you're playing on normal for dead space, the pistol/gun you start out with is usually enough for most enemies. Shoot limbs off with 1-2 shots then stomp if you can or shoot them once in the head. I pretty much got by with just the pistol and the charge gun. (Had the rifle but hardly used it).

Anyways, playing some C&C 3 Tiberium wars now. Running into RTS woes where it seems like computer gets infinite units.

I finished the whole game with Plasma Cutter, maxed it out.

Installed Bioshock 2, looks sweet on my hdtv.

Got BioShock 2 as well not long. It's sweet, and improves many things that made the original falter a bit.

Bioshock 2 was poor in my opinion.

It wasnt as memorable as the first - the combat was repetitive and a matter of "unload and heal" or "unload die go back unload die, go back unload die"

Playing as big daddy sucked a bit - Id of much preferred a human character - I didnt like it when the screen constantly flooded with enemies when extracting eve Id set up mines and all kinds of shit...

Just too much going on.

I didnt like it when the screen constantly flooded with enemies when extracting eve Id set up mines and all kinds of shit...

I felt the same way. I was dreading getting eve over that bull shit.

I didnt like it when the screen constantly flooded with enemies when extracting eve Id set up mines and all kinds of shit...

I felt the same way. I was dreading getting eve over that bull shit.

Wasnt fun was it?

The first Bioshock had a great storey and inventive areas and tasks (like getting all those puzzle pieces in that hall), this was just a bolt on in my opinion not a proper sequel at all, it showed glimmers of its predecessor like the history walk and i loved that section.

As the game progressed none of my weapons or tactics "did stuff" as your weaponry became better the enemies became better so what's the point of upgrading? Ammo was constantly low and i fiddled like a fucking moron between the countless wepaons and abilaties looking for something that could hold out for more then 3 shots before I changed to another randomly placed gun with a small amount of ammo, in between changing there are 6 guys hammering the fuck out of you and 4 robot turrets swooping over your head hammering you, now your going hack!! hack!! no change back!!! shit no ammo!! wtf! oh one shot yeah! oh I died...

Chaos!