What did you play most recently?

Gryph

at 50 you can choose to reset to 1 for legendary levels. those go 4 times so I guess 200 ranks total. I don't see any need to go back to 1 though. the legendary unlocks are just titles, character skins and mounts. no new weapons.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is the PSP go hackable? I haven't been following PSP stuff for a while.

Dead Space, this game is hard, in an unfair way.

The supply of ammo and health packets are adequate, however I have no idea how to increase the capacity of how many items I can hold. Is there a way to upgrade it?

If not, that is the main problem with this game, you come across all times of ammo, small and medium health packs, that you can't pick up.

Dead Space is a good game that has good ideas, the only thing bringing it down, are those rooms full of 7-8 different aliens, who pop up behind you, while you're trying to kill another alien. Where's the Resident Evil 4 instant turn around button when you need it?

Dead Space, this game is hard, in an unfair way.

The supply of ammo and health packets are adequate, however I have no idea how to increase the capacity of how many items I can hold. Is there a way to upgrade it?

If not, that is the main problem with this game, you come across all times of ammo, small and medium health packs, that you can't pick up.

Dead Space is a good game that has good ideas, the only thing bringing it down, are those rooms full of 7-8 different aliens, who pop up behind you, while you're trying to kill another alien. Where's the Resident Evil 4 instant turn around button when you need it?

Inventory capacity is upgraded via RIG suit upgrades. You manage your inventory effectively by storing stuff you don't need (excess ammo, oxygen tanks, stasis modules, etc.) in the nearest Shop/Storage terminal.

The only real bad things in Dead Space are the lack of a 180 degree turn, and completing some objective often results in every god damn Necromorph and their mother homing in on you. These "horde" situations can be really difficult at times, which makes the proper use of the Kinesis and Stasis ever so important. Don't forget that most rooms have all sorts of loose junk you can grab and throw around before you find yourself surrounded.

Of course, always aim at the limbs. Especially the Line Gun aimed at the limbs can help a lot even though leg amputation rarely kills outright. Its secondary fire mode is also great, but you need to be ready to for the timer and not get caught in the blast radius.

I wouldn't call the game unfair, though. It seems to me that you are in an exact same kind of predicament that you were in Resident Evil 4 some time ago.

I upgraded the first gun quite a lot and pooned with that, the line gun is a very important weapon from what I remember.

A weapon I found to be schizophrenic and useless was the hacksaw blade gun. Wank.

There was a gun that fired balls of death, that was useful in some areas.

Dead space two might be reaching Resident evil 4 status. (I hope)

Dead space one was a very very good game If you haven't played it you should.

Also upgrade slots or nanos or whatever they were you didnt get enough in my opinion.

I love the Ripper. It's one of my most used weapons currently. Nothing like firing a sawblade that levitates and spins in place at the tip of the gun, and then you can tango with the nearest skin cancer patient on the Ishimura. Yeah, Dead Space is awesome, despite borrowing rather heavily from RE4.

Upgrading guns properly can take a lot of time, since you need to make sure that you have enough power nodes to open locked doors, not to mention upgrading the AIR and HP parts of the RIG suit. Those power nodes are hard to come by, too.

Yeah, Dead Space is awesome, despite borrowing rather heavily from RE4.

Thats a very good thing though, I dont think Ill ever witness a game as great as resident evil 4 for the rest of my life.