What did you play most recently?

Gryph

Tiger Woods 2011. I don't like some of the things they've done with this version. the camera is way to close and low during putts. not to mention EA's "project $10" forcing renters, used buyers and pirates to pay 10 bucks for online play.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Magic: the Gathering on XBLA. not as much depth as I'd like. (no deckbuilding) but it's a lot cheaper then Magic online. I think I am gonna go ahead and grab the expansion DLC.

Uncharted Drake's Fortune.

Stupid bobbing and weaving badguys, dancing around and shit. I've never been so frustrated trying to get a headshot on some goons before in all my life. Other then that the game is tops.

Wish they got a different voice actor though, I KNEW he sounded Familiar lol Desmond Miles.

Oh and Elena's face, she is butt ugly what the hell were the designers thinking.

First uncharted had weird shooting mechanics , they tweaked it well though for the second outing plus in the second game their is a sexy ass to look at and sexy voice to hear.

Good cuz thats next up for me. I finished the game in practically a day, I hope there's more interaction and cutscenes in part 2 instead of just waves of badguys to get through.

Bayonetta, tis good.

How far along are you, exactly? I'm almost done with Hard Mode (Chapter 12 is an absolute bitch) and trying to get my Normal time under 3 hours, which seems easier said than done.