What did you play most recently?

Gryph

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just Cause 2 on PC and Uncharted 2 on PS3. Just Cause 2 is fun as hell.

make sure u get a trainer to play with unlimited ammo will make it even better

My 8800GS just couldn't handle it plain and simple and it ran like shit, im thinking of trying splinter cell conviction i got a fat pipe for a few days.

Splinter cell conviction:

I have enjoyed what I have seen so far.

Pros:

Nice executions if timed correctly, Great feelings of stealth, Nice presentation in how the levels play out, some memorable levels, nice upgrade system for your weapons.

Cons: Occaisionaly random AI, Needs a pretty new card to get high settings and is also in my opinion not technically proficient. (Im on low settings and the frame rate drops when it gets busy to a crawl) AI can be incredibly thick.

MGS4: Guns of the Patriots. Awesome, even without trophies.

Its good - but i did not want to go back to it after playing it - i traded mine in :/

I still keep mine for future replays, but without trophies to motivate me, i hardly touch it :/

Deadly Premonition

Zombies don't want to die in this game. Coffee warns you of danger. No one notices the main character "thinking" out loud. You have to eat, sleep, drive cars till they run out of gas, fish, race, shave all to solve a murder. Smoking speeds time and makes you pull off Power Ranger like moves just to light it.