What did you play most recently?

Gryph

More GOWIII.

Hermes is an ass. By the time I catch up with him, I am ready to rip him apart. I deliberately walk slowly towards him when he is down with one leg and savour the plead of mercy from him :)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That bit I kept dying on the wooden bridge untill I realised I had to pree O to swing those peasants down of the bridge,

I just got to zeus now and he is a pain in the ass!!!!!!!!!

Turned it off after 4 goes so I'll go back to it when Im ready...

Dam!

that hermes battle was so satisfying after all that noise talking and bitch slapping he did, cutting his legs off was so sweet. and ems zues will kick your ass a lot just keep your attacks at a distance and u will be ok and use the rage of sparda.

Lol, the goddess sex is so awesome!

"If it is this good watching, just imagine!"

"When is it our turn?"

"I am getting jealous of our mistress"

"He is so good, even he is too much for Aphrodite!"

Lololol.

Also, I am starting to get interested in Red Dead Redemption now. My ears perked up when i see it is GTA-style Western game. Looking good too!

I'm just killing time until Skate 3 and Red Dead Redemption. nothing interesting in all of april. 8)

Red dead redemption is my target date for been off the beer - then hopefully it will continue.

Solid- I got him to the second stage of the fight when he starts throwing thunderbolts across the walk way your on.

I seem to be using the blades of exile to better use than any of the other weapons, dam only him to go and I have done it, pitty he is a major pain in the ass, I do have full energy though but my magic and item bars are one short of completion.

Use the Nemesis whip when he clones himself. The lightning has to be dodged or you can glitch it (I timed Hermes' boots so that I run all the way past him so that he shoots the other side while I'm behind him hitting his ass).

In fact, Hermes' boots can be used to glitched almost anything Zeus throws at you.

I'm just killing time until Skate 3 and Red Dead Redemption. nothing interesting in all of april. 8)
You intend to pirate the hell out of SSFIV then? 8)

Red dead redemption is my target date for been off the beer - then hopefully it will continue.

Solid- I got him to the second stage of the fight when he starts throwing thunderbolts across the walk way your on.

I seem to be using the blades of exile to better use than any of the other weapons, dam only him to go and I have done it, pitty he is a major pain in the ass, I do have full energy though but my magic and item bars are one short of completion.

Use the Nemesis whip when he clones himself. The lightning has to be dodged or you can glitch it (I timed Hermes' boots so that I run all the way past him so that he shoots the other side while I'm behind him hitting his ass).

In fact, Hermes' boots can be used to glitched almost anything Zeus throws at you.

I use the Cestus for all battles with Zeus. More damaging. And I am pretty good at blocking and countering all the lightning he will throw at me ;p Kill him in first try alone 8)

But the ending is one big WTF?!? Smells like a sequel in the work based on the ending.