What did you play most recently?

Gryph

I do approve! Darksiders was pretty damn good IMO. never did get all the armor peaces. but I managed to finish it on normal. I agree on the character Design as well. I didn't like the Angels much but all the main demons were well done. that giant Scottish dude was bad ass too. I loved his level.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Battlefield bad company.

I downloaded it last night and the performance issues wreck the game, its said the patches fix this, but im not sure if i can hunt down the proper crack for it.

A waste of 6 gig so far for me.

Wasnt that great from what I played though - will be playing bioshock two tonight downloaded that as well :P

Using the Voidwalker is exactly like playing Portal. Even the color of the portal borders.

Except for the fact you can only place portals on stained glass looking surface and the ability to shoot a new portal through a portal. I thought it was cool as well. Yet another game it borrows from.

I'm working my way through Final Fantasy XIII... I'm about 9 hours in right now, just starting the 2nd disc. I have to admit I'm disappointed in the linear direction the game has taken. It feels like a step backwards from the great RPGs of the past.

God of war 3.

I Dont normally yell out while playing a game but so far I have yelled the following stuff "HOLY SHIT!" "SICK!!!!" And lastly YEAH FUCKING BITCH!

I should review this game.

God of war 3.

I Dont normally yell out while playing a game but so far I have yelled the following stuff "HOLY SHIT!" "SICK!!!!" And lastly YEAH FUCKING BITCH!

I should review this game.

From your exclamations, i am thinking you are playing the sex mini game :)

I gave her a seeing to and got my "ladies man" trophy.

The bit that dropped my jaw more than anything though is when you are fighting that giant and your crawling all over him and he swallows you - unbelievable!