What did you play most recently?

Gryph

Yakuaza 3! Getting sucked in to the "japanesy!" world now.

You get these moments when you take pictures with your mobile phone and they are funny as hell.

The women with the scooter is awesome!!! :(:)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

More Final Fantasy XIII.

Christ, that one boss that switches its elemental weakness and has damaging magical and physical attacks sure didn't go down easy. Took me three or four tries and lots of Paradigm switching. ~169,000 HP and seemingly impossible to stagger, too. What a bitch that boss was was.

Yakuza 3. Damn, the battles are getting more fun and fun. Just learn the Ultimate Komaki Style : Dragon Rising. And the battle with the Vega-wannabe, Lau Ka Long is damn good :lol:

Just got metro 2033 - FUCKING STEAM!! SHITE!

This game does not even have multiplayer, installing now, had a shitty headache for 3 hours...

Had to buy the game from blockbuster as a few stores did not have the PC version in stock, i couldnt believe it when blockbuster actually had it in stock!!

Dont know how long I will play for feel like shit.

This is awesome just after I isntalled it and got it running my disk needed defragging - the game runs like shit!

So i checked my drivers(up to date), im only running directx9 version as i know what my 8800gs will do if i threaten it with directx10!!!

Might over clock the son of a bitch.

resonance of fate is brutal hard... I've made runs on the first boss like 15 times and never came close.

Just cause time.