What did you play most recently?

Gryph

i dont know if i can get on board with the new ff its really linear seems more of a narrative than a game which isnt bad but they even let the battles fight them selves u mostly just pick the job classes. its a jrpg that will prolly never go to real time action battles i think in my old age ive grown tired of turned based rpgs.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Yay he has seen the light!

I just got through playing some stalker COP - Well I just got to pripyat after some of the -best stalker action since the original, now I'm in Pripyat the difficulty has shot up and everyone has superior weaponry - I feel this may go down hill from now as this map looks a little boring.

Will probably play some more tomorrow now.

I couldn't resist the call of an early release so I've been playing FFXIII for the last 2 days. precautions have been taken, networks unplugged, clocks set forward. ect.

I'm not the best guy to comment on FF. I generally don't buy into the hype. and have only margenally enjoyed past outing.

after about 16 hours of confusion, here is what I can say: WTF?

there are no towns, no exploration, no leveling, no side quests. they have distilled FF to what I like least, the battles and whiny characters. it's battle after battle on a linear path to a cut scene where cry baby characters cry baby some more before moving on the next linear path of battles. the 2 youth characters, Hope and Vanille may be the 2 most annoying characters ever in video game history.

I don't know how much longer I'll be able to stomach it.

Quit torturing your self.

If I play a game and it gets crappy I preserve for a little while longer - but with a game like FF its gonna be the same all the way till the end. So if you're not really into this stuff... well ya know, NEXT WEEK! Metro 2033! finally a game where its just about kicking ass!

agreed, I'm just killing time, I got tired of Bioshock2 and ME2 so I'm just messing with this until something else comes along. I'm really just waiting on Red Dead Redemption.

I couldn't resist the call of an early release so I've been playing FFXIII for the last 2 days. precautions have been taken, networks unplugged, clocks set forward. ect.

I'm not the best guy to comment on FF. I generally don't buy into the hype. and have only margenally enjoyed past outing.

there are no towns, no exploration, no leveling, no side quests. they have distilled FF to what I like least, the battles and whiny characters. it's battle after battle on a linear path to a cut scene where cry baby characters cry baby some more before moving on the next linear path of battles. the 2 youth characters, Hope and Vanille may be the 2 most annoying characters ever in video game history.

Quit torturing your self.

If I play a game and it gets crappy I preserve for a little while longer - but with a game like FF its gonna be the same all the way till the end. So if you're not really into this stuff... well ya know, NEXT WEEK! Metro 2033! finally a game where its just about kicking ass!

agreed, I'm just killing time, I got tired of Bioshock2 and ME2 so I'm just messing with this until something else comes along. I'm really just waiting on Red Dead Redemption.

I have decided to pass on FFXIII too. No exploration = not FF.

Great... I figured from the vidoes it was filled with whining bitches. Thats another reason I liked ME2, no childish bullshit. (deja vu)

finally finished Mass Effect 2.

it was 'aight.

jumped into Call of Jericho 2 just to take some sting off waiting for Red Dead Redemption.