What did you play most recently?

Gryph

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm almost back to where I was in Mass Effect 2. I don't know haw anyone can play this game more then once.... I am constantly mashing X to get through the long as dialog that I've already heard. I am about to bone Miranda.

played some Battlefield: Bad Company 2.

single player seems solid. not as much humor so far as the first Bad Company

I never did get into a multiplayer game. it just kept sitting at the party screen.

Final Fantasy XIIMCMIV is tempting me.. But I've promised myself no more taking chances on early releases.

played some Battlefield: Bad Company 2.

single player seems solid. not as much humor so far as the first Bad Company

I never did get into a multiplayer game. it just kept sitting at the party screen.

Final Fantasy XIIMCMIV is tempting me.. But I've promised myself no more taking chances on early releases.

Lol, how many X360 have you gone through becos of ban? :clapping:

just 2.. lol 2 consoles and 1 gamertag.

I really only got this last one because my last banned console wouldn't read discs of any kind any more.

Well I like the story of mass effect so much that I dont mind playing through multiple times. But with any game playing through again right after you just played it is frustrating, as the story is fresh in your mind.

I bought the two Mass Effect books, just finished the second last night. The first is the story of Anderson 20 years back when Sarin screwed his way into the Spectre ranks. The second was almost immediately after the first game, setting up Cerberus.

I've been playing alot of Defense Grid.

Played through Clive Berker's Jericho. Can see why it had one of the worst endings of all time. I gotta admit I did like switching between all the characters though to give it variety.

Starting playing Beyond good and evil and I can see why it's such an underrated game (or at least appears on those lists all the time)

Still playing Mvc2 on ps3 too.

Ridge Racer 7. I'm quite please with it, for a game that cost me €5. Haven't really gotten used to the fact that all cars utilize drifting.

Also, Shatter. One of the best PSN games along with Critter Crunch.

I couldn't resist the call of an early release so I've been playing FFXIII for the last 2 days. precautions have been taken, networks unplugged, clocks set forward. ect.

I'm not the best guy to comment on FF. I generally don't buy into the hype. and have only margenally enjoyed past outing.

after about 16 hours of confusion, here is what I can say: WTF?

there are no towns, no exploration, no leveling, no side quests. they have distilled FF to what I like least, the battles and whiny characters. it's battle after battle on a linear path to a cut scene where cry baby characters cry baby some more before moving on the next linear path of battles. the 2 youth characters, Hope and Vanille may be the 2 most annoying characters ever in video game history.

I don't know how much longer I'll be able to stomach it.

I've been playing the orignal Final Fantasy lately. You're characters don't speak in that one. I like that.

I couldn't resist the call of an early release so I've been playing FFXIII for the last 2 days. precautions have been taken, networks unplugged, clocks set forward. ect.

I'm not the best guy to comment on FF. I generally don't buy into the hype. and have only margenally enjoyed past outing.

after about 16 hours of confusion, here is what I can say: WTF?

there are no towns, no exploration, no leveling, no side quests. they have distilled FF to what I like least, the battles and whiny characters. it's battle after battle on a linear path to a cut scene where cry baby characters cry baby some more before moving on the next linear path of battles. the 2 youth characters, Hope and Vanille may be the 2 most annoying characters ever in video game history.

I don't know how much longer I'll be able to stomach it.

Quit torturing your self.

If I play a game and it gets crappy I preserve for a little while longer - but with a game like FF its gonna be the same all the way till the end. So if you're not really into this stuff... well ya know, NEXT WEEK! Metro 2033! finally a game where its just about kicking ass!