What did you play most recently?

Gryph

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

gamefaqs gives it a 2/23 release for US and 2/26 for EU.

this was one of the games making me wish I had a PS3.... until LSD said the combat was heavy QTE. I'd rather piss on it then get it for free now.

What's your beef with QTE? :thumbsup1: You didn't like QTE Shenmue style?

I hate QTE!!! It was annoying in shenmue but it was fairly new idea at that time. And it wasn't overused like it is today. QTE is a cop out. The devs don't want to take the time to figure out how you can PLAY a cool scene they are just like PRESS X RIGHT NOW!!!!! Oh you were taking a bite of food... Watch this cut scene again, PRESS Y NOW!!!! Oh you thought I was gonna say X? Haha, try again fool.

gamefaqs gives it a 2/23 release for US and 2/26 for EU.

this was one of the games making me wish I had a PS3.... until LSD said the combat was heavy QTE. I'd rather piss on it then get it for free now.

What's your beef with QTE? :thumbsup1: You didn't like QTE Shenmue style?

I hate QTE!!! It was annoying in shenmue but it was fairly new idea at that time. And it wasn't overused like it is today. QTE is a cop out. The devs don't want to take the time to figure out how you can PLAY a cool scene they are just like PRESS X RIGHT NOW!!!!! Oh you were taking a bite of food... Watch this cut scene again, PRESS Y NOW!!!! Oh you thought I was gonna say X? Haha, try again fool.

I am the complete opposite. I like how they employ QTE in Shenmue, which is why i am taken into Heavy Rain.

I do hate games like Ninja Blade that employs QTE in the middle of action or battle sequence. The only one pulling it off well is God Of War series.

since, buying a new xbox, promptly frying it and returning it with in an hour for another one.... hahah I have only been playing Skate 2, Bioshock 2 and Mass Effect 2.

having to start every game over from the beginning sucks.

God of War III demo and Darksiders demo.

Regarding GOWIII, either I hit a glitch that makes the game unwinnable or then I can't find the right thing to do to proceed with the game.

God of War III demo and Darksiders demo.

Regarding GOWIII, either I hit a glitch that makes the game unwinnable or then I can't find the right thing to do to proceed with the game.

Where did you get GOWIII demo? I can't find one.

Heavy Rain. And it is raining heavily at my area ;) And when I look at my friends' list, 8 out of 10 are playing this game :)

^ the day i went to get heavy rain it was raining like a fucker - creepy.

Inky - starting a game again isn't your fault many a times i have wanted to jab a dick heads shit judgement in the face for poor games that fuck you over!

you're not saying mass effect two is glitchy are you? cause im not going near it if its epic and the saves and shit screw up with every patch.

Where did you get GOWIII demo? I can't find one.

From the PlayStation Store, where else? It's been there since last Thursday.

Same demo as the one shown at E3 2009, btw. 2.7GB download.