What did you play most recently?

Gryph

Mass Effect 2. I've already beaten the game with the character I continued from ME1. Fucking amazing game! I must hand it to Bioware. They really crafted a magnificent game that not only entertained me with its fantastic gameplay but it actually made me feel for the characters and the consequences of my actions and the regret that goes along with it. I played a far more renegade Shepherd than how I did in the first game so I'm really eager to finish the trilogy with the same character.

I played ME2 constantly... it was great, I liked what they did. Although the guns/armor thing was weird. I dont like heatsinks either... It didn't even become a factor anyway, but I guess they do expect you to switch guns periodically. I like the evolution mechanic as well, but I wish they let you take more than 1 special skill from other teammates. I also enjoy how the characters interact. No cornball nonsense like with typical RPG's. Especially JRPG's The game is very grown up, and its outside the box. This is what the industry needed. I hope more developers take note of ME's success.

Well anyway, after I beat it I started up ME1 so I could have other playthroughs so I could see the difference in the story. Its amazing how much they keep track. The game was reflecting on everything I have don in ME1, way more than it tells you when you begin the game. Those therefore are the most important variables maintaining to the main story. It also forces you to make some decisions you may have not seen coming, so once ME3 hits, I can only imagine how many variables would be in play...

Lately been playing

Castle Crashers

Defense Grid- a tower defense game

Darwinia+ an RTS where the darwanians your trying to save are your resource too. Multiplayer is amazing! Basic battle strategy RTS Its quite addictive.

Way of the Samurai 3

ME2

ME1

Reading Mass Effect Revelation by the way.

Magic the Gathering

Katamari

Geo Wars 2

That Ninja Turtles game that was on sale... yea I find $5 was too much.

Puzzle Bobble

Need to get my joystick built so I can enjoy some SF, Tekken & SC

and MvC2

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

graphicly it doesn't seem to require much. I run a ATI HD 4650 and run ME2 at high res with no issues.

Migght go get it today ahs it allready had a patch out for it?

If this game sucks guys im going to PM you pictures of poo.

Well are you tired of JRPG nonsense? If so, ME1 and 2 should already appeal to you. I can go on and on about it, even more than I have.

But fuck all that... Get the game already. Id recommend playing through ME1 first but that isnt necessary. The story would have more "oh shit" moments throughout though.

Migght go get it today ahs it allready had a patch out for it?

If this game sucks guys im going to PM you pictures of poo.

Well are you tired of JRPG nonsense? If so, ME1 and 2 should already appeal to you. I can go on and on about it, even more than I have.

But fuck all that... Get the game already. Id recommend playing through ME1 first but that isnt necessary. The story would have more "oh shit" moments throughout though.

Considering - it would be cheaper too. :(