What did you play most recently?

Gryph

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i just played Kingdom Hearts: Flames of Judgement demo, i dont like the art style, and i think it takes a bit too long to load, but i love the gameplay and the return of blood gushing deaths!

i plan on buying the full version as soon as i get paid

Uh, Kingdom Hearts: Flames of Judgement? You just got my kind of excited there, until I realized you actually meant Vandal Hearts....

i just played Kingdom Hearts: Flames of Judgement demo, i dont like the art style, and i think it takes a bit too long to load, but i love the gameplay and the return of blood gushing deaths!

Uh, Kingdom Hearts: Flames of Judgement? You just got my kind of excited there, until I realized you actually meant Vandal Hearts....

There's a lot of gore in the game, yes? Based on the reviews I've read, this new Vandal Hearts doesn't quite stand up to the originals.

There's a lot of gore in the game, yes? Based on the reviews I've read, this new Vandal Hearts doesn't quite stand up to the originals.

YES! THEY BROUGHT BACK THE BLOODY DEATHS THAT MADE ME FALL IN LOVE WITH T HE ORIGINAL!!!

Not saying it stands up to the originals (plural) would be iffy just because it is not as good as vandal hearts 1, WAAAAY better than vandal hearts 2

either way, im a huge fan of Tactical RPGS, i wish they would make new Tactics Orge games for next gen systems, but they dont and i dont trust any of those arc system works/atlus titles to ever be any good because they always have a very generic animie feel (although i did enjoy Disgaea and luminous arc)

Bayonetta Demo, eh, i prefer Devil May Cry anyday for some reason this broads design just doesnt do it for me, and the japanese chick music is pretty queer

Bayonetta Demo, eh, i prefer Devil May Cry anyday for some reason this broads design just doesnt do it for me, and the japanese chick music is pretty queer

Personally, I love the game's rendition of Fly Me To The Moon and Bayonetta's theme.

I played the first little bit of Bayonetta and my xbox dvd drive decided to crap out for what seems to be the last time. I can't get anything to load now, originals, backups, movies, nothing. Ordered a new drive, guess I am out of business until that arrives next week.