What did you play most recently?

Gryph

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bayonetta. The loading times are still pretty long, but so far I haven't seen any horrendous framerate issues or anything like that. It's nice that after a certain point, the game let's you practice combos while waiting for stuff to load.

Yes, the game is absolutely balls awesome. Dante and Nero met their match, and now all the gamers have a new hottie to gawk at.

I Completely slaughtered Crisis Core, enjoyed all cutscenes, completed most of the side missions, (which granted me rare Materia like Graviga and Curaga), I was able to defeat each boss within one try, and I also demolished the final Genesis boss, whose health capacity was considerably infinite.

^ So is it awesome or do you need more time?

Well, let me put it this way... if a game makes you laugh out loud and pick your jaw off the floor after the first five minutes, you're going to have a hell of a good time playing. The game 1 Ups itself constantly, too. It's really no surprise what made Famitsu give the game 40/40. Well, the developers are the same who worked on DMC, so I was expecting over the top presentation - just not at this scale.

The game's also fairly hard, at least on Normal (and if you're trying to get the best rankings, which requires no items usage among other things), and you're often fighting many enemies at once and there's lots of unexpected boss/mid-boss fights. The combat system is really deep while not being too hard to understand.

Go play it, or at least play the demo first.

• 2 weeks later...

i just played Kingdom Hearts: Flames of Judgement demo, i dont like the art style, and i think it takes a bit too long to load, but i love the gameplay and the return of blood gushing deaths!

i plan on buying the full version as soon as i get paid