What did you play most recently?

Gryph

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Sabatour.

It's pretty good, like GTA in WWII. with a bit of mercenaries, Prototype and Assassins Creed thrown in for good measure. the voice acting isn't all that. the graphics are OK but not spectacular. there is a cool effect throughout the game though. everything is black and white with splashes of color. Kinda like a Nior film. but as you progress the story areas of the game become full color denoting that the locals are inspired by your actions.

The Sabatour.

It's pretty good, like GTA in WWII. with a bit of mercenaries, Prototype and Assassins Creed thrown in for good measure. the voice acting isn't all that. the graphics are OK but not spectacular. there is a cool effect throughout the game though. everything is black and white with splashes of color. Kinda like a Nior film. but as you progress the story areas of the game become full color denoting that the locals are inspired by your actions.

Everyone is going apeshit over this game on one of the torrent sites I visit. Is it really that good or is it just pretty good like you say?

Hmmm - Looky like I need to find a suckers conection to downloady!

You can push nazis off rooftops and brawl with them and they even have thier tin hats on!

I love it when i find a hidden gem! woooooo!!!! Something to get now!