What did you play most recently?

Gryph

http://www.kongregate.com/games/2DArray/th...mpany-of-myself

Fun flash game

Running through Infamous atm. It's alright, some of the missions feel like a chore and even though I'm trying to complete the game with everything evil though one of the main quests just forced me to be good. Moral choices, really bad gimmick in this game.

Also I got Borderlands, anybody want to run through that multiplayer style I'm ready (tbh though, I haven't touched it since I bought it).

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MX Vs ATV Reflex

my suggestion would be to stay as far away from this game as possible. Even so much as if you are in gamestop and the game you want is touching this one, chalk it up to a loss and go get something else.

I'm serious.

MX Vs ATV Reflex

Did you buy or rent this? Personally, I'll stay away from anything that has 'ATV' in the title somewhere.

Goz' I don't buy or rent anything. :sadwalk:

Tekken 6 on PS3 and PSP. Big tourneys coming up so been practising a lot on my Lei and Raven.

Assassin's Creed II on PS3. I have enough money to thrown around without any worries at all now :/

MX Vs ATV Reflex

Did you buy or rent this? Personally, I'll stay away from anything that has 'ATV' in the title somewhere.

Goz' I don't buy or rent anything. ;)

Modded X360?

Was it the pirate gamer tag under his sigg that gave it away?

software mods. there are chips available, but they don't offer anything a DVD firmware mod doesn't. unfortunately for 90% of the xbox 360 users there is no chance of homebrew or anything like that. just straight backups.

I got the Sabatour today but didn't have a chance to play it yet.

I've bought enough video games to warrant a life time of copied goods.

I have 40 movies on my hard drive easily I would never have been able to watch all of them without the aid of the good old torrents. Which is a good job becasue half of them are turds.

The last game I bought was Stalker clear sky (bugs crawled out of the case when you opened and i even saw a scorpion.)

and dead space for 20 quid.

Get what you can while you can!