What did you play most recently?

Gryph

A friend recently got me New Super Mario Bros. Wii as an early x-mas present, and I am absolutely loving it. They've taken things from every Mario game and have masterfully integrated them into a new, modern 2D platformer. It's amazing that after all these years Nintendo still has it and can churn out great games like this.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GOW Collection and Assassin's Creed II.

GOW on HD is awesome!!! Never understand why I didn't finish this game previously.

What? You haven't finished GoW?

Yeah, i never get to finish the game, even GOWII. Can't recall why. i think, i was more into RPG and Winning Eleven during that time and kinda stuck in the 2 minotaurs level early on. That kinda dampen my mood to continue playing :)

Right now, I am stuck in the Hades level where i have to sacrifice Centaurs. not sure how to do that exactly.

You need to slay the Centaurs while they are in the sacrificial circles. Defeating them anywhere else doesn't count as a sacrifice.

I did try that but it didn't work. i checked gamefaqs and somehow it says that I need to slay the centaurs in the 4 small circles encircling the big ones. Will try again tonight.