What did you play most recently?

Gryph

I don't play anything on hard. I'm not trying to challenge my self or grow a bigger e-penis or give my self a stroke. I am trying to relax. and if that means dumb ass enemies then so be it :) I've got enough stress and challenge in real life. I wish there were difficulty settings for life. My shit is stuck on 'expert' :-\

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Resident Evil 4 on Normal is hard enough for me.

Start a fresh game on pro - It's sweet.

I love getting the treasures and getting the most out of my stuff.

To this day though I still don't pick one handgun over the rest sometimes its the red nine then sometimes its one of the fancy glocks, I hate using the matilda it takes the fun out of it.

A bi that caught me out for ages is when you walk in the room after getting the giant bridge to swing the right way and at the back you have two of those blind guys all waiting fro you looking bad ass.

One rocket round later they aint so tough! shoot the back of the wal in the middle.

The red on still comes at you but i just walk around whamming bells with my pistol DoOOoINGgGG!!

Resident Evil 4 on Normal is hard enough for me.

Start a fresh game on pro - It's sweet.

IIRC, the game doesn't let you start a game on Pro until you've cleared the game on Normal, so I don't really have a choice. I cleared the game way back when on Easy, but then accidentally deleted my save and started from scratch on Normal.

I don't like playing RPGs through multiple difficulties. I don't have the time to constantly play an RPG over and over and over on each individual difficulty to unlock shit. Infinite Undiscovery was a perfect example where playing on hard unlocks super hard which then gives you access to a secret dungeon to fight ultimate final optional boss championship edition bullshit.

I rarely have time to play a RPG the first time. I normally pick normal/medium/whatever else it's called.

Finished Assassins Creed II. I still have a crap load of feathers to find Dunno if I am gonna go through all that or not.

Played a little Left 4 Dead II but I couldn't get into it. Just doesn't have the same magic as the first one.

Just got Assassin's Creed II too. Damn, love it a lot, look like they take everything from the 1st and improves on every aspect of it. The characters's faces look weird sometimes though with bulging eyes. Just go through my 1st sex scene in the game :thumbsup1:

I have been playing Ninja Blade. It isn't awesome because it's pretty much just your standard hack n slash but it isn't terrible either. It is worth playing just because it has INSANE action sequences. You throw massive wrecking balls, ride a motorcycle down a bus thousands of feet up in the air (the vehicles get thrown super high into the air by a giant tentacle beast that is tearing through the city below, duh), jump on a missile fired from a helicopter and ride it like a surfboard back into the helicopter and all kinds of crazy shit. If you don't like quick time events (or whatever they are called, where during an FMV it says PRESS A BUTTON!!!!) STAY AWAY from this game because they are almost constant. I'm only on the 3rd level and i've pretty much already decided I'm going to play through the whole game as long as this crazy shit keeps going on.

Not like there is much else to play right now anyway in terms of new games....DAMN YOU ASSASSIN'S CREED 2 AND YOUR PC DELAY!!!!!! I keep hearing about how awesome it is from 360 owners!