What did you play most recently?

Gryph

I find it quite questionable that news have surfaced that UbiSoft tried to strongarm favorable reviews for Assassin's Creed II by threatening reviewers with not giving them anymore games in the future - or something close to that.

I have been reading that too. Which is why I am waiting for a player review first.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well you know how vocal I was about hating the first one. I'd say if you liked the first one you will love the second. I've got modern warfare 2 and left4dead2 just sitting collecting e-dust cuz I am really liking ACII. I'm not good at the whole 'review' thing. giving scores and grades. here is what I can say.

It controls pretty much just as the first one, maybe some new combat moves I can't remember.

No flags, but there are other collectables, 100 eagle feathers, 22 weapons, 4 or 5 sets of armor, 30 something paintings, I dunno how many glyphs that have puzzles when you find them. those numbers are just estimates, I can't remember exactly.

more ways to distract guards. smoke bombs, send some hoes over to flirt with them, send mercs to fight them, ect.

looks great.

Enzio isn't a little bitch like Altair. ;)

no stupid missions like 'I will give you the information if you can beat me in a race' or 'Collect 20 flags in one minute and I'll tell you what you want to know'

Assassin's Creed 2 does look like a massive improvement over the first one from what I have seen. The only thing that worries me is Ubisoft has been releasing a lot of shit recently. Hopefully not with this though.

Some guy at work was telling me assassin's creed 2 comes out the same day as l4d2. Is this true? I thought AC2 got pushed back to 2010. He might have been talking about the 360 version though which I know nothing about.

well you know how vocal I was about hating the first one. I'd say if you liked the first one you will love the second. I've got modern warfare 2 and left4dead2 just sitting collecting e-dust cuz I am really liking ACII. I'm not good at the whole 'review' thing. giving scores and grades. here is what I can say.

It controls pretty much just as the first one, maybe some new combat moves I can't remember.

No flags, but there are other collectables, 100 eagle feathers, 22 weapons, 4 or 5 sets of armor, 30 something paintings, I dunno how many glyphs that have puzzles when you find them. those numbers are just estimates, I can't remember exactly.

more ways to distract guards. smoke bombs, send some hoes over to flirt with them, send mercs to fight them, ect.

looks great.

Enzio isn't a little bitch like Altair. ;)

no stupid missions like 'I will give you the information if you can beat me in a race' or 'Collect 20 flags in one minute and I'll tell you what you want to know'

Ahh, this does sound more fun than the 1st one. Ok, another must buy game for me then :D

I actually ended up buying Sonic the Hedgehog 1 on the iPhone... morbid curiosity got the better of me, and my wallet paid the price. The emulator is utter crap. The framerate looks like it's hovering a little under 30fps, the audio breaks up, and the on-screen controls are worthless. It was pretty much what I expected, but somehow I was hoping that Sega would've done better than this. It's certainly not the first time they've let me down and it won't be the last.

Completed Metal Gear Solid 4, on Solid Normal, and many of my friends consider that a "pussie's" difficutly level, and I'm worth nothing unless I beat the game on Big Boss.

Too bad they don't have a trophy for it.

I always play games on normal or medium setting - A few games like Resi 4 I play that on pro.

I'm not one for making some too hard that it becomes unenjoyable.

But say games like half life two on hard all it means is that you shoot the enemy s for longer not much difference really.

Resident Evil 4 on Normal is hard enough for me. What I do enjoy playing on Hard is God of War II. Got quite far utilizing a number of tactics, but currently that huge fatass of a Gorgon boss (Euryales?) is mopping the floor with me.