What did you play most recently?

Gryph

The very rare PAL version of Wild ARMs 5. Good times.

I remember watching a friend play alittle. I have only played alittle of one wild arms game... I never had the time to play any. Perhaps one day I'll get through them.

I've been playing Fallout 3 GOTY. I played alittle of my friends Fallout 3 a way back and always wanted to play it. Once I got my 360 I discovered the GOTY and been waiting all that time... I have these 3 next nights off, I requested them 1 1/2 months ago. Im not far, I played alittle bit this morning after work. I just got to Megaton so I have just a bit more to catch up to where I was. Good fun. This game is leaps better than Oblivion. Good job Bethesda.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Finished Batman AA on hardest now. Missing the 100% avhievement, freeflow perfect, freeflow 40, and a bunch of challenges achievements. Couldn't be bother now so maybe it's time to trade for another game :lol:

Smackdown Vs Raw 2010. I have no idea who most of the roster is. the gameplay seems solid enough so far.

Borderlands. Lighter on RPG then Fallout. '1000s of guns' claim is a handful of guns with different paint and stats. but it is fun. I don't like the cell shaded style very much though.

Forza 3. I'm not big on sim racers but this seems good for those that are. I liked the sense of speed and cockpit view in NFS: Shift more though.

Prince of Persia (2008).

It's not as good as previous POP games, battles are not as fast paced or engaged since you only fight one enemy at once. The world is huge, but the experience is quite repetitive so far. PC version glitches, Alika will sometimes get stuck in mid air, walk in the air or get stuck on the geometry, however it doesn't break the game in any way. PC version also has a memory leak and controls feel sluggish in some instances.

Oblivion, Mirror's Edge

ME I beat a while back, I'm coming back to it now because it's one of the current gen games that remind me of sonic (gameplay wise) back in the day.

Oblivion was awesome when I ran through it at a friend's house, never got the chance to get my own copy until recently. Now that I have, I plan on wasting many hours on it, with many different characters, all while trying to juggle my FFXI character to boot. I have many gaming responsibilities to attend to!