What did you play most recently?

Gryph

MadWorld, the game seems mediocre within the first 30 minutes and becomes slightly good once you get the controls down, a bit repetitive, however.

the art style was great. but how many times can you shove a tire over someones chest and arms then throw them in a trash can before it gets boring?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MadWorld, the game seems mediocre within the first 30 minutes and becomes slightly good once you get the controls down, a bit repetitive, however.

the art style was great. but how many times can you shove a tire over someones chest and arms then throw them in a trash can before it gets boring?

My thoughts exactly, the only thing that's dynamic are the weapons provided within each level, because of the blood splatter attacks tend to get less repetitive over time, I can tolerate it until I finish the game.

well Brutal Legend turned in to a big pile of poo.

turns out all the major battles are this crappy half assed RTS. the multiplayer is the same crap RTS. if it was just straight sandbox hack and slash with the decent humor I'd have raved about this one.

Forza 3 is incoming. I'm not huge into sim racers, but I'm sick and bored as hell

Lucidity is hard, annoying and sucks. The game would be far better if you could actually control the character and not have to place random magic items to protect/traverse the automated walking character through the game.

The best way to accurately explain the gameplay is like playing a side scrolling Tetris while sucking on ass.

Ding!

I just hit 80 last night in WoW. Took... three weeks? From 44-80 (I stopped playing my Druid at 44 over a year ago). Considering I work 9:30-6:30 i'd say thats not bad. :D

GZ :D! My 80 druid in WoW just got banned for suspicion of account selling. In reality I just lost my password lol.

Anyways in FFXI I have my MNK @ 21. WHM @ 18. BLM @ 18. Now to hit 36 with my WHM so I can start leveling my DRG :(.

Ding!

I just hit 80 last night in WoW. Took... three weeks? From 44-80 (I stopped playing my Druid at 44 over a year ago). Considering I work 9:30-6:30 i'd say thats not bad. :(

Gratz. It took me forever to get my Rogue to 80 since I was basically soloing all the way through.

GZ :D! My 80 druid in WoW just got banned for suspicion of account selling. In reality I just lost my password lol.

Anyways in FFXI I have my MNK @ 21. WHM @ 18. BLM @ 18. Now to hit 36 with my WHM so I can start leveling my DRG :(.

I've never been able to play good as healers. Though, especially in FF11, you can get far fast as a WHM.

I had a hard time getting anywhere when the game first came out in the states cuz I was a THF and no one wanted us in groups cuz they thought we were useless till they found out Sneak Attack and Trick Attack did more damage in one strike than any other melee job could image doing.