What did you play most recently?

Gryph

Got back into FFXI. If anybody wishes to play, hit me up. The game isn't as populated as before, but it's still a shit load of fun.

Warning: Addicts are advised to stay away from the one thing that could trip them over the edge.

What server are you in?

Kujata

Right now my MNK just hit 18 to unlock sub, and I'm lvling my WHM to 30 so I can unlock DRG and main that for a while.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't bother unless your T.V has a kick ass resolution. The fonts are designed for HD's. On a side note, I remember playing on my 360 2 years ago. The thing made its fan sound louder than a jet engine.

You still need a keyboard to boot, so it's the same thing, on a 360 :/.

I finally finished Skies of Arcadia Legends... fantastic game, at least a 9 out of 10. The best part about it is that I actually didn't remember the ending from the first time I played it so it was like reliving it for the first time all over again. :) It really is a shame that Overworks never made a sequel to this game.

Don't bother unless your T.V has a kick ass resolution. The fonts are designed for HD's. On a side note, I remember playing on my 360 2 years ago. The thing made its fan sound louder than a jet engine.

I played it once on my 360 but didn't have the time nor money at the moment to continue on. I didn't have too much of a problem playing the game on a non HDTV. I've heard the game has changed greatly from when I last played it.

I played it once on my 360 but didn't have the time nor money at the moment to continue on. I didn't have too much of a problem playing the game on a non HDTV. I've heard the game has changed greatly from when I last played it.

XP has increase world-wide by a short %. XP chaining is now from VT's-IT's /rinse repeat. There are books ouside of each outpost/town with XP quests (kill 5 bee's, get 300 XP). You can solo the majority of the grind now to, my mnk is lvl 20 by itself, I haven't even touched dunes.

Those are minor changes, there are a ton more but I'm sure they're end-game.

Im still playing super metroid.

Have you played Super Metroid Redesign??? If not you gotta try it out. It's like playing it for the first time... as EVERYTHING is redesigned. Map, so obviousally item placement, jump physics have changed, and the game is actually challenging now. Certain weapons do better damage to certain enemies, so getting the plasma beam isnt the ownage you remember. Sometimes bombs are better, sometimes missiles.

Brutal Legend. this one actually surprised me. it's pretty fun.

Saw. It's exactly how you expect a movie game to be. suck and fail.