What did you play most recently?

Gryph

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Been playing resistance, resistance 2, Brother in Arms Road to Hill 40, and Soul Calibur 4. Probably not all in order.

Starting folklore sometime soon

Oooo! I have Resistance 1 & 2 as well. We should play sometime :P

Playing DW Gundam 2 on PS3. I am always a sucker for Koei Dynasty Warriors series. And playing as Gundam is very enticing :( So now, I have DWG2, MGS4, DMC4 and KZ3 on PS3. Looking to add Siren and NG Sigma.

For some reason the whole Dynasty Warriors series is like crack to me. Once I start, it'll take me forever to blink. I'm like that way with most FF games as well.

Kinda the same here, although my drug of choice for this kind of mayhem is Sengoku Basara 2 Heroes.

Damn it looks like I'm SOL then. I read that when you convert the PAL Siren 2 to NTSC you run into all kinds of bugs and crashing (Mostly related to video files) Also it cuts off the subtitles one way or another no matter what you put as the Y-offset. I guess that means it isn't dubbed then.

Forbidden Siren 2 is dubbed just like any other game on the console (save a few rare exceptions). The problem is that the dubbing is horrendous. No, the japanese version isn't dubbed, obviously.

Oh, well I guess where I read that was full of crap. I kinda had the feeling it was because it was written so poorly. Does the Japanese version have English subtitles by any chance? I kind of doubt it but it's my last chance to play the game without having to buy something expensive.

Finished the Story mode on the Warriors XBLA game.

it was extremely painful. and made me long for the old Rockstar Warriors game.

Siren: New Translation.

Stuck in Chapter 3 now, where the little girl need to escape from the converted Shibito friend. Damn, very hard as I can't run to attract attention and yet, there is a time limit as the Shibito will catch up with me....