What did you play most recently?

Gryph

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Finished MGS4 on PS3. Starting DMC4. Will get Siren tomorrow.

How are those siren games? I hear a lot of mixed things about them so I'm reluctant to try it out.

I didn't get Siren but get Killzone 2 instead :( I will look for a used copy for Siren. Not sure if it is good or bad but I am thinking of getting most of the PS3 exclusives, so will definitely get it in near future.

Can't wait for the GOTY Fallout 3.

How are those siren games? I hear a lot of mixed things about them so I'm reluctant to try it out.

The original Siren (not the "remake" Siren: Blood Curse) is frustratingly difficult. Siren 2 is less difficult and one hell of a game, although it also has some teeth-grinding moments. Basically, a survival horror series that emphasizes planning and stealth over balls-to-the-wall action. The atmosphere is something to experience.

Been working on a Siren 2 review, which I should post in a few days time.

The original Siren (not the "remake" Siren: Blood Curse) is frustratingly difficult. Siren 2 is less difficult and one hell of a game, although it also has some teeth-grinding moments. Basically, a survival horror series that emphasizes planning and stealth over balls-to-the-wall action. The atmosphere is something to experience.

Been working on a Siren 2 review, which I should post in a few days time.

That is why I am interested. Not looking for those RE type of action-oriented horror style. I always view Siren style the same as Fatal Frame, more emphasis on horror than the actions....

I didn't get Siren but get Killzone 2 instead :P I will look for a used copy for Siren. Not sure if it is good or bad but I am thinking of getting most of the PS3 exclusives, so will definitely get it in near future.

Is that any good?

I didn't get Siren but get Killzone 2 instead :P I will look for a used copy for Siren. Not sure if it is good or bad but I am thinking of getting most of the PS3 exclusives, so will definitely get it in near future.

Is that any good?

Killzone 2? It is not bad, the graphic is quite good, with very decent atmosphere. The controls are not bad, the multiplayer is ok (i am playing with no lag against someone in Australia by just logging in to the server there).

But it feels like one of those generic sci-fi FPS out there, only with better graphics and sub-par plot.

The cover system is quite well-done though and the enemy AI can be quite brutal at high difficulty (they know how to flush you out from a cover with grenades while some will move to attack from sides; you can found yourself overwhelmed by all sides if not careful). The weapons are quite nice too and I love rifle-butt people to death :P

I will call it the Halo of PS3. The fanboys will definitely defend this game to death like how most X360 fanboys defend Halo 3 and ODST.