What did you play most recently?

Gryph

I've been playing Red Faction Guerrilla (for PC) almost nonstop since yesterday. The characters/story are kinda lame so far but the gameplay is very fun.

Oh and there is almost constant references to the first game, one of my favorite games of all time. If it's an attempt to get old fans like myself to automatically think the game is the best game ever its not going to work, but its nice. For those that haven't played the first one, it isn't the kind of stuff that will make the story impossible to understand, just random background events and such. (example, two of the areas are named Parker and Eos, characters from the first game)

I'm waiting for a guard to say the classic TRY IT MINER!! JUST YOU AND ME MINER!!! though. THAT would be awesome. Or if Parker somehow shows up.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I played Sonic&knuckles on XBLA, Which i'll be taking my time with and i find it to be a great retro experience, best of all it has lock on for the other (already owned) arcade games like Sonic1,2,3. Best of all it has achievements. What i dislike is that it doesnt have many achievements and only dedicated to Sonic&knuckles and not Sonic1-3 Locked on with achievements, that's my only gripe.

Edited by Snow Patr0l

Need for Speed: Shift. it's prolly the best nfs in a long time. I like the cockpit view. I ususally don't like cockpit views in racing games.

Wet. meh, the music kicks ass though.

Currently working on Batman: Arkham Asylum and Street Fighter 4 everyday when I can so I don't get rusty.

I also recently started playing WoW again last week. I had a 40 Night Elf Druid that I hadn't played in years, with all the rest experience gained during I got him to 44 until Sunday morning around 6am I got this and I am currently level 49.

This guide is seriously the best thing i've ever used in WoW for a casual gamer (not by choice, I just can't dedicate as much time or energy and don't have an awesome guild to rely on). Since WoW started what... 5 years ago, i've only managed to reach level 66 with a different character on and off because of the difficulty of solo'ing and friends you can't rely on. Now that the new expansion is coming it got me motivated to play again and really hit end-game like I always wanted and with this guide, it'll be reality.

Oh and I just installed Mini-Ninjas. Working on getting Resident Evil 5.

Edited by veristic

Working on many games, one of which is Bionic Commando Rearmed on super hard... which is super hard... Also working on the final exam challenge... This shit is tough! Good game, I think I like it better on super hard. It's actually a challenge now.

We got Rock Band Beatles yesterday. It's still not as good as the guitar hero games. I just don't like the nodes on it. Those little bars are annoying. Also a few reasons why I choose GH over RB are: GH is more of a challenge on Expert. GH has hyper speed. And the GH nodes are a ton easier to see.