What did you play most recently?

Gryph

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You wouldn't be able to tell the difference, I was just being an ass. I read you can't tell the difference between 720p and 1080p unless the screen is over 80 inches and you are less than 6 feet away. (or something like that) So I doubt you would notice that jump either.

In all seriousness though, The PC version has higher res textures/effects, so it will look better because of that, not the resolution. I should have taken some screenshots of the demo but I deleted it already. It's kinda funny how irrelevant the resolution issue between consoles and pcs has become. I remember back in the day PC Gamers used to tease console gamers about being stuck in low resolutions all day.

Soulcalibur Broken Destiny on PSP.

Fucking amazing graphically but the game mode suffer the "KOFXII" syndrome. No story mode, dodgy "arcade" mode. But gameplay is still intact, Kratos is fucking amazing and the AI in this game is the best I have ever seen in any SC series ever.

• 2 weeks later...

Zelda a link to the past! I am amzed That I cant remember how to solve some of the puzzles! I knew that game like the G -spot on my ex girl! Classic stuff, just got the first crystal - this game is still epic and hardcore!