What did you play most recently?

Gryph

got all the riddler puzzles last night. I'm still at 87% for total game completion though. must have to finish all the challenges with 3 bats.

my current stats on that game are

Riddles:202/240

Bios: 36/42

80%

i dont see any more question marks on the map though

i know i need to find 6 more arkham messages

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Street Fighter 4. Still.

Is there no one here who plays? :D

I have over 70% win record. :D

I played the hell out of it on release. My win record is horrible though. Me an kosigrim got some games of mvc2 in the other night. Kinda laggy. He still beat my ass hahah

I was able to play Batman and Infamous for 5 minutes each at a Gamestop near base, those are the only two games I've played in the last two months. The Batman game's combat system looks flashy but it's a button masher, Infamous has the potential to be something great, at the time I didn't have enough time to get a feel for the controls.

I was able to play Batman and Infamous for 5 minutes each at a Gamestop near base, those are the only two games I've played in the last two months. The Batman game's combat system looks flashy but it's a button masher, Infamous has the potential to be something great, at the time I didn't have enough time to get a feel for the controls.

Infamous bored me within 1 hour. As did Prototype.

I FINALLY GOT TO PURCHASE BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm probably going to be up for days.

Edited by Hera

I heard the combat gets more complex when you get farther in the game, is this true? I was kind of let down by it's simplicity in the demo.

well you get the option of being more complex, tossing batarangs and using the grapple to pull and stun dudes. later on different enemies arrive in the mobs that need to be stunned before attacking them or can only be hit from behind. plus you get two added upgrade moves, a throw and an instant takedown that you need a certain multiplier to pull off.

in order to get the big combos you can't really button mash, cuz whiffing a punch will cause you to lose the combo, not to mention prolly get hit.

I just started a new game on Skies of Arcadia Legends. I really enjoyed the original on the Dreamcast and I've been meaning to play through the GameCube port. Unfortunately, when I bought it years ago my GameCube died about 35 hours into the game. This is the first time I've picked it up since then. My old save was even left on the memory card, but it's been so long I figured I would start fresh.

I recall how nice the graphics were back when it was original released on the Dreamcast, it's hard to believe how dated they've become. It's also a shame they had to down sample the audio to fit it on a single GameCube disc.