What did you play most recently?

Gryph

Infinite Undiscovery

Hey how do you like that? I'm thinking of picking it up before too long. I'll get Fallout 3 and the downloadable content this friday methinks. Then I'm inclined to buy Star Ocean.

It's pretty good. The fighting is not turned based, it's completely real time. The game is really nothing to drool over. It's a nice casual game to just play to take up time. You have to play the game at least 3 times through to get 1000 points in the game because you unlock difficulties as you beat it.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I would play more PS2 games but I only have a Swap Magic V2.0 (OOOOOOOOLD) so certain games don't work right, I can't install McFreeBoot with a 2.0 swap magic either because I don't think it supports USB at all, and burning it to a disc didn't work either so it probably doesn't support launching ELF files. I guess what I should try next is booting an Action Replay or newer version of Swap Magic with my older Swap Magic. I hope it's not on a CD though because for some reason my PS2 will not launch CDs unless they are certain original audio CDs or PSX CDs. It reads any kind of DVDs burned or not though which is weird.

The most recent game I played was the PC version of Final Fantasy VII. I purchased it many years back and couldn't run it due to it's very specific hardware requirements. As a side project, I built a retro box from eBay'ed up components that was built exactly to the recommended configuration. It ran the game great and I finally satisfied my inner completionist by clocking about 60 hours on the game and getting just about everything.

The most recent game I played was the PC version of Final Fantasy VII. I purchased it many years back and couldn't run it due to it's very specific hardware requirements. As a side project, I built a retro box from eBay'ed up components that was built exactly to the recommended configuration. It ran the game great and I finally satisfied my inner completionist by clocking about 60 hours on the game and getting just about everything.

Final Fantasy VII for PC :D My very first Final Fantasy game too. I only happen to grab this game because of Cloud on motorcycle is on the cover :D

On another note, I have get all the speed achievement in KOFXII, beating the arcade at 3.30 minutes ;)

I haven't really been playing much, probobly won't play any 360 until Batman comes out. I did play some CoinOPS yesterday. it's an impressive package.

DS has been getting a lot of play lately in conjunction with going to the arcade still.

Beaten Izuna 1, still trying to complete the 100-Floored dungeon. Double for Izuna 2, doing the after story dungeons. Rondo of Swords is currently getting played through along with Doki Doki Maho Shippan! 2 and another round of Devil Survivor.

On the console front, Blazblue for ν-13 practice, the occasional MAHVEL BAYBEE! game and Persona 4. Sucks that my PS3 broke, or else I'd be playing Disgaea 3 and Valkyria Chronicles like crack.

I finally got around to beating Crysis Warhead. There where definitely some cool parts in it where it was like "Wow I never got to do THIS in the first one!" but it was too short, I finished it in one sitting. Much more run and gun than the first one. I probably should have played it on a higher difficulty though so maybe that was why it seemed like this. The final boss battle at the end was kinda lame. (and I don't think it would have been much better on a higher difficulty) It was worth playing but the first one was better. There where a couple scenes where it was obvious they where showing off the game engine, not that I minded because it looked awesome :D I had to stop myself a couple times from just looking at stuff. I dunno though I kept getting the feeling that the first one looked better if not only slightly. I should play it again to see because it has been awhile.

Oh and why can't the grenade launcher destroy vehicles? That is stupid, my thrown grenades can! I didn't try it with the grenade launcher attachment for rifles. At the very end I kept getting killed by all those stupid tanks/vehicles with guns on them because my grenade launcher was useless. I shot 12 grenades directly at one and it wouldn't die.

I haven't really been playing much, probobly won't play any 360 until Batman comes out. I did play some CoinOPS yesterday. it's an impressive package.

CoinOPS is an impressive package indeed.

Arma 2 - Am I missing the point? I got capped and shouted for a medic 67 times and all i could do was crawl around on the floor.

Nobody came to help me. Simulation? More like yawnathon - whats with the start up to the game do I just guess that N will bring up my night vision goggles so I can actually SEE something?

Ill give it another whirl later on - But it seems fiddly and For some reason I dont know how to bring up my Pistol...