What did you play most recently?

Gryph

So what's the best display to hook your xbox up to? So that you can play games that are whatever region, resolution or refresh rate, and still have everything display correctly?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MvsC2 on 360, but something doesn't feel quite right about it... maybe I'm just too used to the DC version and pick up on the small things.

Peggle as well, but its getting boring.

Infinite Undiscovery

Hey how do you like that? I'm thinking of picking it up before too long. I'll get Fallout 3 and the downloadable content this friday methinks. Then I'm inclined to buy Star Ocean.

Ninja Gaiden II. Haven't played a whole lot, but its just as I remember from the one on the 'ole xbox. Challenging gameplay... as in I gotta learn to block and dodge.

Soul Calibur IV... Thats right people... I got it finally. I should be connected to live on Friday or a bit after. Who wants some!?

I'll look into the 1942 rehash on XBLA. Cheap and fun... sign me up. guess they made it up to 128 on a server!?

if you haven't got fallout 3 yet you should wait a bit for the GOTY edition. that will have most if not all of the DLC on the disc. cheaper that way.

I'm starting to play tons of Xbox 1 games. I have a modded box and almost the entire library is on Usenet :( There are only 2 or 3 games I can't find and I'm sure it's just a matter of time before they get posted. I could always just head down to Game Swap because they have tons of cheap xbox games. I'm trying to collect every Xbox game worth playing that doesn't have a better PC version, I even grabbed some of those anyway because they had decent multiplayer. I skipped the games like Metal Slug that I have an emulator for too.

I'm starting to play tons of Xbox 1 games. I have a modded box and almost the entire library is on Usenet :( There are only 2 or 3 games I can't find and I'm sure it's just a matter of time before they get posted. I could always just head down to Game Swap because they have tons of cheap xbox games. I'm trying to collect every Xbox game worth playing that doesn't have a better PC version, I even grabbed some of those anyway because they had decent multiplayer. I skipped the games like Metal Slug that I have an emulator for too.

I do exactly the same thing, only my console happens to be the PS2. Also, sans Usenet.