What did you play most recently?

Gryph

The Bigs 2

for an arcade style baseball game it sure is hard to get a hit. more frustrating then fun.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its a crappy xbla / psn game that they decided to put on disc and charge 60 bucks for.

well damn my bad, I haven't played it at all. I let my brother have my 360 so I pretty much stopped paying any attention to consoles. I heard somewhere a 3D KOF is coming out though (PC version woot!) I don't remember where. Hopefully it isn't like that piece of shit KOF Ultimate Impact or whatever on the PS2 though.

Got back into Guild Wars. Amazing how after 1 year my account still works and has everything in-tact (*cough* p2p mmos *cough*).

Also still playing through Platinum, I started the game all over and it blows! >.<, o well.

its a crappy xbla / psn game that they decided to put on disc and charge 60 bucks for.

KOFXII is crappy? I beg to differ. Let me list out the pros and cons:

the cons first:

1. Lack of single player play mode.

- you only have a time trial mode where you battle in 5 stages with no boss!

- no survival mode or single mode

- no story mode

2. Lots of moves are removed for some characters.

3. Online lag. It is like playing in a slow mo movie.

4. no unlockables.

the pros:

1. Graphic is beautiful! The BG is very beautiful and well animated although they suffer from

SFII-esque style where the animation become faster when the round ends :)

2. Well animated characters, pixelated at its best :D Soft filter do rectify this ;)

3. VERY SOLID fighting system. As usual, SNK managed to introduce a very interesting and

very offensive oriented fighting system that I really like.

4. Online do not LAG if you play against someone with at least a red bar or a yellow bar.

5. You can choose either English/Japanese voices! Good option as the English voice sucks :P

I need my Rising Tackle to be pronounced "Raisin Tacku"

I really love it and i'm going to play again tonight with BK :P And it does not cost me $60 dollar. Asia version is cheaper :P