What did you play most recently?

Gryph

I'm trying to figure out Anno 1404. I built what I could of a city but for some reason I have no citizens. WTF do I have to do to get them!?

I played this for like 5 hours today. :) I didn't have a problem getting citizens. they just started upgrading from peasants.

my problem was tools. I ran out and no one would sell them to me, but I hadn't built a tool maker yet......

In the last few days I also played:

Sherlock Holmes Vs Jack the Ripper. a classic style point and click you can play in first person.

The Legend of Monkey Island, episode 1. I only played for about an hour but my wife beat it. took her about 5 hours I think.

Skate 2. new DLC Maloof money cup. easy 250 achievement points.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I finished Mirror's Edge yesterday. What a game! I loved it.

I liked how it didn't set out to do everything. Rather, it aimed to just get a few things right, like the speed, the Parkour, a simple yet interesting storyline, and the disarms when you come into conflict. And I felt it did get this things right.

I also loved the game's style. The graphics were rebelliously minimalistic - no fancy textures or ornate details, just slabs of white and bright colour, which made an interesting and innovative city to run across. Even the cutscenes were simple flash jobs. And the music was mostly subtle dittys that were really great to listen to!

I loved it. Even the frustrating bits were I fell off a building 20+ times before being able to make that jump. I even liked the fact that it was short - only about 5 hours gameplay, really - because I could just run through it (no pun intended) and enjoy.

Looking forward to the sequel.

Just borrowed GoW2 and have been playing it offline. This game is GREAT! I knew it would be. I absolutely loved the first one... Obsessed over it. It was the reason I wanted a 360 actually. I'll play the shit out of this offline until I get things going... which hopefully will be sooner than later.

Everytime someone says they didn't like this game so much, they also say they really didn't give the multiplayer a shot... The game IS multiplayer... as in, that is where all the fun is. I still have yet to play all the maps and modes, but since this installment allows me to play all the modes with bots... unlike the first one... i'll have a chance to practice and learn the stages too, offline. Lookout fellow COG's Krosigrim is commin' back.

Gears of War 2 = 10

I had no idea you could play offline with bots.

shows how much time I put into it. lol

Nooooooooo. The bots are RETARDED!!! I SWEAR TO YOU!!! ARGH. Sometimes they will pull out a smoke grenade and step back and forth... out in the open, not throwing it, in the middle of a heated battle for no apparent reason... and get gibbed. And they don't take good angles. Once I died, and I was watching my bots. They were at an L and one of my bots could have easily gone to the edge and sprayed down the wall, but instead he decided to shoot through the "window" opening instead and waste time and ammo. SHOOT OFF THE CORNER OF THE WALL!!! The AI is stupid. I'll up the diff, but methinks it'll just make their accuracy better, and not their tactics... as most games do.

Street Fighter IV on Games for Windows – Live.

I'm about to order my Hori Fighting Stick 3. The old rumblepad 2 just isn't cutting it anymore.

Anybody interested?

Nooooooooo. The bots are RETARDED!!! I SWEAR TO YOU!!! ARGH. Sometimes they will pull out a smoke grenade and step back and forth... out in the open, not throwing it, in the middle of a heated battle for no apparent reason... and get gibbed. And they don't take good angles. Once I died, and I was watching my bots. They were at an L and one of my bots could have easily gone to the edge and sprayed down the wall, but instead he decided to shoot through the "window" opening instead and waste time and ammo. SHOOT OFF THE CORNER OF THE WALL!!! The AI is stupid. I'll up the diff, but methinks it'll just make their accuracy better, and not their tactics... as most games do.

Hit me up on live man. Me wants to get back into horde and Execution.

Hit me up on live man. Me wants to get back into horde and Execution.

Well Ill be hooking up to live in a few days, but I still don't have GOLD, but soon... soon I will.

This goes for anyone! We got to get some regular 1EMU matches going!!!