What did you play most recently?

Gryph

Been playing with the construction set for Morrowind. Kind of addictive.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Call of Juarez is still holding my attention. it doesn't have the overall charm of Red Dead Revolver or Gun but it's getting the job done. Hopefully Red Dead Redemption is as bad ass as the first one. I think when this is done I may need to give the first jaurez another shot.

One Complaint: the Showdowns. god they are hard.

I've also been playing this and damn its a blast. The dialogue is a little ridiculous but the gameplay is pretty awesome. I like playing as the rifle guy a lot more than the pistol guy, it just seems so much more effective. Because of this I barely ever use the special abilities. (with the pistol guy I use them only when I'm real screwed) It gets really fun when you get so good at it that your firing off as fast as the rifle can go and with every shot you kill another guy until you have to reload. You feel like clint eastwood haha.

As far as the showdowns go, It seems like the trick is to keep them lined up (none of them should be blurry) and as your moving around keep moving your mouse (joystick?) so it is just about to grab the pistol and keep it there (you will have to keep moving it because he slowly moves away) then when the bell rings go for it but be patient, shooting too early will either make it go through his legs or shoot him too low and he won't die and then you get killed, just try and hit them in the chest. I have my mouse sensitivity set to insane for all my games so doing this may help you be quicker. You could always change it right before shootouts and then change it back.

Prototype

It's ridiculously chaotic but it's fun nonetheless. I think the trick is to play in short bursts or else you just get dulled by everything.

Last game I got was prototype. As you may be able to guess I am currently unhappy with the games I have to play at the moment. Completed GTA 4 Got to the last boss on Dead Space but cant be arsed after dying two times and the reload.

Might get some money next week see whats hopping about or might just get a buddy to download for me he works at the fat pipe office!

Download GTA4 for me in SIX FUCKING MINUTES! WOOT! 13GIG!!!