What did you play most recently?

Gryph

Battlefield Heros. about to jump in again.

Fight Night Round 4. no button control = booo. you just can't be as accurate with the total punch control stick.

also a bit of Resident Evil Archives on the Wii. I don't like how they changed things (new mansion rooms and item placements) but didn't bother to update the controls.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fight Night Round 4. no button control = booo. you just can't be as accurate with the total punch control stick.

A bit heaping let down, ever since Fight Night 2004 - Fight Night Round 3, I had my preferred controls, mostly configuration 3, now that I can't use buttons, screw it.

Prototype: What a fucking let down.

didn't I tell you it was shitty?

Prototype: What a fucking let down.

didn't I tell you it was shitty?

Yup :P

The controls aint even precise it feels like its just a matter of what mood its in if you pull it off.

Overall It has great ideas but poorly executed. It feels like im just holding buttons down and doing my best to kinda just "aim it." Im only three missions in and I have not gone back to it yet. Im glad I got it on copy of a friend.

Point A) To Point B) I know its a basic idea but at least make it fun...

Not a good game.

Plants vs Zombies. From Popcap games, who made Peggle and Bejeweled etc. I think it's their latest game. It's fun. The zombies are really amusing and it's all really well animated. You have to defend your house from waves of zombies using various types of garden plants. Instead of money to build units you use sun to grow plants. It's no C&C but you could call it a real time strategy. There's not too much effort involved, but the concept and presentation make it worth playing. You should try it, you'll be glad you did.

I haven't really played anything the last few days. sucks.

Bionic Commando rearmed. Uhhhh worth a rental. Barely. Finding glitches all over. Grapple glitches... sometimes jump up doesnt work. found a bug where a sniper was shooting me through walls. Game is challenging. That's why i'm enjoying it. But just barely. Once I see everything...