What did you play most recently?

Gryph

Great Tiger kicked my ass for a good 45 minutes yesterday on Punch-Out!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tenchu: Fatal Shadows. Quite difficult even on the easiest difficulty, should one aim for perfection (all cinematic kills, no alerts, etc.)

the new Red Faction. better then I thought it would be so far.

• 4 weeks later...

Tiger Woods 10 - me and the wife love us a round of golf and mexican beers.

Ghostbusters - pretty sweet IMO.

Prototype - pretty disappointing IMO

M:tG Duels of the Planeswalkers XBLA - pretty sweet for getting people into Magic and filtering them to the real cards or MTGO. but for old tymers it just made me want a full featured program. so I reloaded MTGO and quickly realized I would have to spend a shit ton of money to get up to date and competitive. so I hunted down the '99 Microprose game and have been playing that on my home and work computers.

Agreed. Could you tell me what you found disappointing? I want to see if anyone else shares my gripes.

well I didn't have really high hopes to begin with, but it feels like a spiderman game and a hulk game had a baby and put it up for adoption in Malawi. the story line is OK but the graphics look pretty shit compared to the screenies I remember from last year. The AI is dumber then a bag of hammers. It's a button masher where you really don't have to mash buttons.

at least there are no QTEs, that's one saving grace.

Agreed. Could you tell me what you found disappointing? I want to see if anyone else shares my gripes.

well I didn't have really high hopes to begin with, but it feels like a spiderman game and a hulk game had a baby and put it up for adoption in Malawi. the story line is OK but the graphics look pretty shit compared to the screenies I remember from last year. The AI is dumber then a bag of hammers. It's a button masher where you really don't have to mash buttons.

at least there are no QTEs, that's one saving grace.

After playing through Spider Man - WoB, this game feels underwhelming. The missions are outright atrocious, defeat all military tanks, destroy all generators before the time runs out, etc. These missions are obviously recycled from Ultimate Destruction. These New York City/Manhattan games these days are really overrated. Roaming around town and blowing things up gets boring at some point. I felt a bit limited to what I could do. I haven't unlocked many attacks, but Prototype is Ultimate Destruction, it also doesn't stray too far away from the last Hulk game on seventh generation consoles.

In my opinion the AI is overwhelming, large doses of constant barrages of missiles and bullets from all directions, this is never a fun experience.

Let's see...

Everybody's Golf aka Hot Shots Golf Fore!

Sky Odyssey

Steambot Chronicles aka Bumpy Trot (only the japanese would create a sandbox RPG with bipedal mechs in it and call it "Bumpy Trot"")

Sengoku Basara 2 Heroes (awesome as hell)