What did you play most recently?

Gryph

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spent 8 hours with friends on Daytona, Indy500, Super GT24, and Sega Rally (Model 2 Emulator + G25 steering wheel)... and will restart tomorrow...

To Inky/Solidus

The crossbow holder blows, it actually makes aiming harder, don't bother.

As for plastic gun attachments, do some reading, I don't know any good ones.

thanks for the tip. before i modded my wii i had come to the conclusion i spent 250 bux on a wii sports machine.

played some Tatsonoko Vs Capcom. the final boss is really hard. makes Seth look like a fancy lad.

finally won the 185 title on UFC09. Knocked Anderson TFO. then I started a 170 character. I'm comin' for you GSP!

Beat Assassins Creed about 5 days ago. Repetitive but still fun to throw people from the rooftops and create body piles of guards.

Beat Puzzle Quest about a day ago. Honestly, I just turned on cheats and maxed out my character. Still annoying as hell mid to end game when you have to fight idiotic monsters because they're just blocking your path.

Kingdom Hearts.

Never gets old for me.

I completed X-Men Origins - Wolverine, which is a spectacular game, I'm disappointed that it lacks a multi-player battle mode, similar to that of Marvel Nemesis.

I am now playing through Fable II, I would predict that I am about half way through the game, since I am currently trying to recruit the Hero of Skill.

it's a wii weekend.

No More Heroes - the graphics are kind of rough but I like the heavy black shading.

Paper Mario - It's cute as you'd expect.

Mario Kart - more cuteness

House of the Dead - my wrist is killing me, I don't care what Drake says I am getting a perfect shot ASAP

TvC - I really need a classic controller.