What did you play most recently?

Gryph

Inky is the pack you sent me complete? I don't exactly have internet in my house so I have to do everything remote from the Wii that requires modification.

I just beat Twilight Princess, I'm still playing Secret of Mana every now and again, but the game is so boring...

Seriously, grind, beat 2-3 bosses, hear storyline, grind, beat 2-3 bosses...

The concept is so great but I'm not having fun at all with the game.

once you put the stuff on SD card it's all done form the wii. that pack will work but I have found some updated stuff that will make things go smoother. I'll try to get it all together and get you a new link tonight.

modding a Wii is so ridiculously easy now you should do it. it takes like 3 minutes from start to finish.

check the bannerbomb thread in the wii section. I should have the package I am working on complete tomorrow.

Are you running Backups or what?

I'll put it this way. I do not rent games. I have only bought 3 retail for games for all my systems combined in the last 2 years. take from that what you will. :(

Obvious posts are obvious.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

modding a Wii is so ridiculously easy now you should do it. it takes like 3 minutes from start to finish.

check the bannerbomb thread in the wii section. I should have the package I am working on complete tomorrow.

Ohhhh really. I will indeed.

back on topic.

punch out. sweet in an old school way.

House of the dead: Overkill. also sweet in an old school way. but my wrist is killing me now. you have to hold the wiimote in an odd way. maybe I need one of those gun things the wiimote plugs into.

my wife and kids are playing the hell out of sims 3.

I played alot of Peggle on ipod touch last night.

back on topic.

punch out. sweet in an old school way.

House of the dead: Overkill. also sweet in an old school way. but my wrist is killing me now. you have to hold the wiimote in an odd way. maybe I need one of those gun things the wiimote plugs into.

lol thats just odd we both mod our wii and get the same 2 games right off the bat, yeah i need a wii crossbow holder thing or something for house of the dead and call of duty