What did you play most recently?

Gryph

plugging away at SFIV, got some hard trials out of the way but I am stuck now. played some ranked and lost a shi-tun of BP. once I get the 500 xbox live matches achievo I think I will be done with random online for a while.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

teehee...ever since I beat RE 5, I decided to start the whole saga over. I'm back to RE 1 and flip-flopping between that and Code: Veronica X.

Not to mention the other rpgs I'm trying to complete on different game systems. :thumbsup1:

Hmmm like FFXII???? Will you EVER beat it?

Anyway, I've been playing Valkyrie Profile Covenant of the Plume. Its Tactics meets VP. It's alright... nothing special. Makes me want to play VP2 again.

hahahah! In fact sir, I had recently completed the game. It took me long enough! It just wasn't appealing enough for me like the ones in the past. I'm thinking about play FFVIII again soon...I've beaten it like 4 times but oh well.

I'm playing Secret of Mana, and growing tired of how horrible the game has aged...

Font's unreadable, AI is gay(I have to manually run the characters past walls or they stay stuck, about once every 20 seconds too...), and considering I'm a grind whore the game decides to not have any good spots (so far). Did I mention that if you get stuck in a corner with a bunch of mobs hitting you it's insta-death?

Bleh, still playing through it because it gets as much praise as Chrono Trigger(A game that will never age).

I'm playing Secret of Mana, and growing tired of how horrible the game has aged...

Font's unreadable

You might enjoy the VWF patch over at Romhacking.net.