What did you play most recently?

Gryph

Restart Oblivion as I am stuck in the main quest where the heir went missing!

Making better progress now and have become a journeyman for the Mage Guild and Eliminator for the Brotherhood :)

Last time I played that I played as a lizard dude cuz of my hatred towards vampirism in that game that I pretty much don't have to worry thanks to the disease resist. Plus I get to breathe underwater.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oblivion.....vampirism....ugh.

I loved the game don't get me wrong but...some things in that game were pretty pointless.

Edited by Hera

The vampirism is cool for a while, I love the hunter's Sight skill. But it is getting more troublesome as need to suck blood all the time! So, I have to find a cure to get myself out of the misery :)

Also playing Sunday X Magazine on PSP, a game like Jump Superstars with characters from Samurai Deeper Kyo, Air Gear, Fairy Tail, ARM etc etc. Fun game!

Hmm..I will look into this. My PSP has been collecting some dust as of late. :)

The vampirism is cool for a while, I love the hunter's Sight skill. But it is getting more troublesome as need to suck blood all the time! So, I have to find a cure to get myself out of the misery :)

The blood was your problem. I had the problem of fast traveling right into daylight.

teehee...ever since I beat RE 5, I decided to start the whole saga over. I'm back to RE 1 and flip-flopping between that and Code: Veronica X.

Not to mention the other rpgs I'm trying to complete on different game systems. :blink:

teehee...ever since I beat RE 5, I decided to start the whole saga over. I'm back to RE 1 and flip-flopping between that and Code: Veronica X.

Not to mention the other rpgs I'm trying to complete on different game systems. :blink:

Hmmm like FFXII???? Will you EVER beat it?

Anyway, I've been playing Valkyrie Profile Covenant of the Plume. Its Tactics meets VP. It's alright... nothing special. Makes me want to play VP2 again.