What did you play most recently?

Gryph

SFIV. I had serious bad luck today. serious.

Skate 2. they patched it up so the walking is better, but no more super bounce.... there is still some other bail glitch the leet haxors are doing online to ruin every ones fun. I'm never gonna get those online cheevos.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ninja Blade. OMG, the amount of QTEs inside will make you cringe. Spoiling all the fun. it has such great potential to be a great ninja game like Ninja Gaiden Black. You can say that you will get a QTE almost every one or two minutes. Definetly not recommended.

Ninja Blade. OMG, the amount of QTEs inside will make you cringe. Spoiling all the fun. it has such great potential to be a great ninja game like Ninja Gaiden Black. You can say that you will get a QTE almost every one or two minutes. Definetly not recommended.

what the hell is going on with all the QTEs these days. nothing makes me want to stop playing a game more then QTEs.

what the hell is going on with all the QTEs these days. nothing makes me want to stop playing a game more then QTEs.

i can stand QTE as long as they are not overdone. This game takes the cake for having the most QTE ever.

I thought as much. From the gameplay trailers I could tell that the game would be chocked full of them. Honestly, I couldn't care for QTEs in any game, right about know they are starting to show their age.

I can't believe God of War III is keeping them.

I thought as much. From the gameplay trailers I could tell that the game would be chocked full of them. Honestly, I couldn't care for QTEs in any game, right about know they are starting to show their age.

QTEs in GOW is a staple. But they are always nicely done and didn't shove it down your throat. I do like the QTEs in GOW.

QTEs in GOW is a staple. But they are always nicely done and didn't shove it down your throat. I do like the QTEs in GOW.

Yeah, QTEs in GoW are fine. I see no reason why GoW III should ditch QTEs, seeing how it was basically GoW that made QTEs popular in the first place.