What did you play most recently?

Gryph

Re-play Assasin's Creed and try to get the flags and templars achievements. Finding the flags is mind numbing.

The missions themselves are mind numbing enough, but then again the numbing is lowered due to the excellent climbing system.

I only retrieve flags when they are in my sight, I have never actually tried to scour towns for flags.

I have 99 of the King Richard's flags (one more to go as that need the Catch Ledge skill), 33 of the Saracen flags, all Hospitalier flags, and all Masyraf flags (easiest). So, I have err....235 flags to go? :D and only 20 more Templars to go :lol:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re-play Assasin's Creed and try to get the flags and templars achievements. Finding the flags is mind numbing.

The missions themselves are mind numbing enough, but then again the numbing is lowered due to the excellent climbing system.

I only retrieve flags when they are in my sight, I have never actually tried to scour towns for flags.

I have 99 of the King Richard's flags (one more to go as that need the Catch Ledge skill), 33 of the Saracen flags, all Hospitalier flags, and all Masyraf flags (easiest). So, I have err....235 flags to go? :D and only 20 more Templars to go :lol:

So, how long have you been playing? Are you collecting after the completion of the game?

sometimes I think you must just hate yourself to be putting yourself through that game. :o

So, how long have you been playing? Are you collecting after the completion of the game?

I restart the whole game to get the achievements I missed. Now I only left with the flags achievements, templars achievements and the grab harrasser achievements.

sometimes I think you must just hate yourself to be putting yourself through that game. ;)

Lol, I DID love this game despite the "variety" of the missions available. Just love the view from the top :D

besides the ever present SFIV I played a bit of Legends of wrestlemania the last few days.

yeah it sucks. I let my hatred for QTE be known in the RE5 thread... well LoW matches are pretty much QTE after QTE. flocking retarded.

SFIV I've decided to go back to stick, I will get this stick under my control. I wasn't having any move issues with the street fighter pad, but I felt like over the last week I've been getting sluggish with it, I dunno if it is me or if the pad is malfunctioning (it is madcatz afterall) so I am relearning the stick.

legends of wrestlemania im with ink too many flocking QTEs i keep trying to play it like smackdown it isnt working out lol ,resident evil 5 trying to unlock all the unlimited ammo, Wanted which was better than i thought it was gonna be but way too short,H.A.W.X this game sucks ass waste of a backup, MLB 2k9 sucks,scene it box office smash wife wanted it so we can play together i kill her in it everytime i think she regrets getting it now.next up is leisure suit larry im not having high expectations for it.

Finally, getting 100% in Assassin's Creed. All flags, all templars killed, all achievements done. i am finished with this game and will never play it again ;) The only achievement that give me problems is the surviving 10 min in direct combat.

Finally, getting 100% in Assassin's Creed. All flags, all templars killed, all achievements done. i am finished with this game and will never play it again ;) The only achievement that give me problems is the surviving 10 min in direct combat.

Congratulations, that's something that I'll never achieve.