What did you play most recently?

Gryph

Xenosaga Episode III

KOS-MOS and T-ELOS <3

Xenosaga Episode I

Love Namco for these, although the same time I loathe them for not contemplating for one second about bringing the series fully to PAL regions.

Does this mean you have finally played all 3?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, giving up on professional mode on RE5.

Reason? Stupid AI who can't survive full 7 minutes with the boss. Bloody AI, stupid AI. ARGGGGHHHHH!

While all I did was watch the game being played... I did observe the A.I. being pretty stupid. It was more than stupid, it's like they never really worked on it. You having issues does not supprise me in the least.

Xenosaga Episode III

KOS-MOS and T-ELOS

Xenosaga Episode I

Love Namco for these, although the same time I loathe them for not contemplating for one second about bringing the series fully to PAL regions.

Does this mean you have finally played all 3?

Yes. Although I'm a rather long way from finishing either of them.

manage to play tekken 6 Blood rebellion in the arcade yesterday.

The new characters are so out of this world! Alisa, a robot like Jack-6, but with better speed and hard-to-predict movements. Having a tough time playing against her in human opponents. Lars was just like Kamen rider with the poses and move sets :D But still refreshing to use.

I can't wait for the X360 version now.

P/S: On a side note, i have to forget what I learn in T5: DR and relearn a lot of combos and juggles in T6. Bounce system is making it fresher it seems.

a little Skate 2 here and there. grabbed the 2 DLC areas and got all the achievements for them today.

Re-play Assasin's Creed and try to get the flags and templars achievements. Finding the flags is mind numbing.

I'd rather stab myself in the penis then do that.

i got tired of RE5 so i decided to check out some demo's

AFRO SAMURAI DEMO BLEW MY MIND!!!

i wish they would make a boondocks video game as well...

Re-play Assasin's Creed and try to get the flags and templars achievements. Finding the flags is mind numbing.

The missions themselves are mind numbing enough, but then again the numbing is lowered due to the excellent climbing system.

I only retrieve flags when they are in my sight, I have never actually tried to scour towns for flags.