What did you play most recently?

Gryph

Prinny: Can i be a hero? for PSP

I didn't know Nippon Ichi Software know how to do other games beside Disgaea, but this superb platformer is everything that could dream of.

Superb graphic, superb voice acting, superb music, superb control and a very, very brutal gameplay not seen since UGNG.

Love it, LOVE IT!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i just played touch the dead for nintendo ds. you get to shoot zombies and stuff and kill em with a crobar! awesom! not really. the real winner is Resident evil deadly silence

Grand Theft Auto: The Lost and Damned

Fuk yes!

If I'm not banned from Live, i would have get this :shootem:

How is this game? How did it run? I mean, do we have to start GTAIV first or something?

After you download it. Right when the game starts it'll prompt you to either play it or continue with the original story.

If you remember the mission, early in the game Niko, Playboy and some biker are trying to make a deal of heroin to possible buyers who are actually cops. That biker is who you play as.

I love this add-on to death.

After you download it. Right when the game starts it'll prompt you to either play it or continue with the original story.

If you remember the mission, early in the game Niko, Playboy and some biker are trying to make a deal of heroin to possible buyers who are actually cops. That biker is who you play as.

I love this add-on to death.

Ag I remember that mission, since I replay it yesterday :D

Damn, I do want this add-on now :(

Racing in TLAD is similar to Road Rash. You race as well as knock the opponents off their bikes with a bat. There's an achievement for knocking off 69 opponents in races. I have no idea how far I am to it.