What did you play most recently?

Gryph

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

unlocked all the characters on SFIV. working on colors and taunts but I'm unclear exactly how they unlock.

more SFIV, F.E.A.R 2, and 50 cent blood in the sand yes i played a 50 cent game, i cant believe it either.

I'll DL just about anything, but even I skipped 50cent.

...and 50 cent blood in the sand yes i played a 50 cent game, i cant believe it either.

Admitting you have a problem was a big step. Congrats!

I still hate myself for watching Righteous Kill. I wait over 10 years since Heat for a DeNiro/Pacino flick, and 50 bloody Cent shows up to ruin it :(

more SFIV, F.E.A.R 2, and 50 cent blood in the sand yes i played a 50 cent game, i cant believe it either.

im not gonna say its horrible but its not good either lol not worth the bandwith i used to dl it , inky how and the hell did u beat seth with el fuerte with a 360 controller i have gottten my ass handed to me like 40 times.

im not gonna say its horrible but its not good either lol not worth the bandwith i used to dl it , inky how and the hell did u beat seth with el fuerte with a 360 controller i have gottten my ass handed to me like 40 times.

set it to easy. one round. jumping roundhouse, crouching roundhouse. rinse, repeat. thats what i did for most of the characters i suck with. lol