What did you play most recently?

Gryph

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I could not stand deadspace. I don't know what it was I just couldn't get into it at all.

Try playing on a HDTV at night with all the lights off. I think the level design is great, the story is so-so, the ending is extremely cheesy B-grade movie type, but the way to play it is like Resident Evil but with greater control. Oh, and the interface and menu design is great with everything in-game and no pause in between to get into the mood.

The suit is butt-ugly though and getting uglier with each upgrade.

I'm going through Dead Space, and it's revolting! I love it!

I really like the suit, because it looks ancient and worn rather then futuristic and streamlined. It's like an old style underwater suit meets a garment in Gladiator.

Giving Far Cry 2 another chance and i am glad.

1st, playing on an HDTV is so different. The graphic is simply gorgeous and life-like.

2nd, after a slow start after the tutorial the game did pick up. Those reviving outposts are not so annoying anymore now that i didn't backtrack on the same road and i am busying myself with the weapon shop side quests <_< Enjoying it at the moment.

Started playing Fallout 3 again, somehow I saved over a 40 hour plus save file so I'm back at it again. Surprisingly I'm not mad that I have to start over but hey I'm being a saint this time, then after that I'm killing everyone.