What did you play most recently?

Gryph

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kingdom Hearts II. In the process of maxing out all Drive Forms and Summon + Beating all Coliseum battles. After that, I think it's time to finish this game for good.

Do you plan on achieving 100% in Jiminy's Journal?

It's really flocking tedious, actually... and I'd have to beat Sephiroth. Perhaps on my next playthrough.

Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of Illuminus (PS2)

What's your honest opinion about this game? I've been eyeballing this game for some time now, but I can't make up my mind whether to get it or not. AFAIK, isn't PSU one of those games that 's more about online play rather than single player?

RE5 demo

I haven't played RE4 in a long while so it took me a while to get used to the controls. It's pretty short and the new hud takes some getting used to since it caters toward the fast paced action. I think it's bs that your ai partner, sheva, can run out of ammo and you have to supply it to her.

Other than that it's pretty hectic and ripe with tension.

Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of Illuminus (PS2)

What's your honest opinion about this game? I've been eyeballing this game for some time now, but I can't make up my mind whether to get it or not. AFAIK, isn't PSU one of those games that 's more about online play rather than single player?

I enjoy the customization, changing your character's voice, height, clothing, race, species, etc. I am not familiar with online play, but I do understand that it costs to play online with an account. I have not played the original "Universe", only this expansion pack named AI. The gameplay really gets repetitive but that's probably due to the fact that I chose a human, and his or her weapons basically range from guns and swords. The dialogue is partially entertaining if that matters, it's much like Phantasy Star Online, but you have the ability to form parties with bots. The more characters you meet throughout the game, there will be more AI controlled characters you can use to form parties for optional missions. The optional missions are excessively generic and are only really taken for leveling purposes. There are some really pointless objectives that are seemingly impossible to complete. I got stuck at an objective which was generally a timing puzzle, there are a lack of guides available on the internet to help me, but the few that were in existence didn't really have the directions to assist me.

The animations for my main character lack emphasis, it bothers me, but that's more on a personal level. There are ways to customize your pad and whatnot, and, there are some other things. It caught my interest for a short while but that one objective seemed almost impossible.

I haven't been playing crap. I finished fall out 3 and was disappointed that I was unable to finish side quests and such afterwards.... Hell I never even found the dog.