What did you play most recently?

Gryph

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oblivion for 360 as well, logged many hours into this game, now its time to be an evil murdering, stealing, lying thief. This game is still a great play despite the outcry of hate on it. :ph34r:

and on the gamecube, legend of cell-da, wind waker, this game is still among my top 10 even to this day despite the kiddy crap.

HF-

Edited by XxHellsFuryxX

Just been playing Flash Games recently, WoW hit my limit of grinding a while ago so now I'm taking it slowly (and PAINFULLY) to 80 (right now 68, finally got flying form).

O, and I just beat Mirrors Edge on hard, game is TOO sick. Although the last level did take me about an hour , (Trying to get the "don't shoot anything" achievement for my friend, games fuking impossible).

Lego: Indiana Jones

I completely underestimated this game. It came with my XBOX 360 that I received last Saturday. I made no plans to even play it once. It's a fairly decent game, which contains many puzzle solving adventures. It's definitely not bad for a free game. I plan on completing it to just gain more achievements, and to hold me off until my DMC4 arrives.

They are supposed to be a lot of fun the lego games.

Hellgate: London.

Despite its flaws, the game is so addictive that i played it until 4am in the morning. I am sleepy now at work ......................from home. The sofa is so inviting................zzzzzzzzz........

Despite its flaws, the game is so addictive that i played it until 4am in the morning. I am sleepy now at work ......................from home. The sofa is so inviting................zzzzzzzzz........

I really tried hard getting into it, but because it was so buggy I couldn't :naughty:.

I really tried hard getting into it, but because it was so buggy I couldn't ;).

Well, it really feels like Diablo on 3D and that attract me. I am using Marksman as character for now. The bugs are there but i have fun with it :naughty:

P/S: is it me or there is a Becks in the game?!? ;)